LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full time Mommy.(private me and Danny)

BabyWarlock

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Don't worry about college, I've spoken with the dean and he's released you. And I know you didn't really like many of your friends, but the ones you do like, such as Thomas and Sean are also babies like you."

"Sweetheart you're not ready for college. That's why you need to be looked after by Mama.", Alex said, looking him in the eye and letting him know he was loved, also the subliminal tapes had made it harder for him to say no to her. She gave him the pen and said:"Please sign it baby."

"Good boy now come and have a cuddle with momma. You can cry if you want, just let it all out.", Alex picked Danny up and brought him to her armchair and sat and cuddked with him, genuine love, that if a mother to ger baby.

"That's right baby, Mommy.", Alex says cuddlimg Danny. "Mommy has to go make sinner now sweetpea, so she's gonna put the tv on okay.", alex says as she turns the TV On and puts some sort of net device over the Armchair, it was meant to stop children from falling and hurting themselvws but it also functioned as a quite effective 'cage' for Danny. He wasn't affecred by it as his regressed mind focused on the tv.