LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full time Mommy.(private me and Danny)

BabyWarlock

"Can't I at least go and see mom and discuss this? it is a bit unfair that she doesn't want me, I think that's spiteful and disgusting to even say those things about me. Am I really that bad? I was always well behaved, good at school, and all this time she has been lying to me about loving me and being there for me? What about my grandparents? I can still see them? And my dad?"

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Whatever you think, it isn't you. It's not your behaviour. When you were born you were oretty much just handed over to me while your mother went and earned money and soent it all with men she'd never met. She hated having you as a financial burden the fact that you were her responsibility. Yes we can definetely visit your grandparents, they are much nicer than your mother. And your dad maybe... I don't know where he is."

Looks at you and stops crying "Thanks mom" I smile, "I am glad you're here, I always thought of you as my mom anyway, you were always there for me and always have been" I say as I hug you

I run back to my room, halfway through, I soak my diaper once again, but I don't care and I continue the walk to the bathroom.

"I chose one mommy, it is in my woom"

I put your Pyjamas over your diaper and kiss you. "During the day you can use the toilet you just have to ask Mommy and Mommy will take you but when we are out and aat night you will use your diapers. Now do you want me to carry you?"