LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy takes control (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lilly goes into the kitchen and finds Jasmine. "I don't know when you normally change Phil but he is crying and looks wet." She said as she made Dan a milk bottle and added the pills. She came back to Dan, "here is your bottle, drink up" she said leaving Phil wear he was.

Phil saw the bottle and pointed "baba?"

Danny smiles and sighs a relief, knowing as soon as they get home, he can get rid of the diaper

Jasmine smiles "Why don't you stay a bit longer, the boys can take a nap in Phils crib" I say

Jasmine smiles "if you sleep with him then mommy will give you a very special treat" I say as I kiss you

Danny looks at Phil "mommy I will be good, I sorry I was bad to you Phil"

Jasmine smiles and tucks her cute baby boy in and kisses him goodnight

Dan looks at you "can't I just sleep in another bed? Phil doesn't want me in his bed"

Jasmine looks at her "he can use the spare room bed. as long as he's diapered, I don't want pee on the sheets"

Phil nods and turns over to take his nap.

"Oh alright, but you will keep that diaper on or so help me Dan" Lily says frustrated, dragging Dan to the next room. "I don't want to hear anything out of you for at least an hour" she says as she gets him in bed and leaves the room

Dan nods and goes with Jasmine to the spare room and he just goes to sleep, thinking about how he could take the diaper off without being caught

"Leave him Lil, he will be fine okay. Want a glass of wine?" I ask you

I see the underwear and grab them before the girls enter the lounge and run back upstairs and into the bedroom where I lock the door.

i then leave the underwear under the sheets and remain in the diaper, knowing i will face big consequences

• 3 months later...