LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy takes control (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

Phil is 20 and still lives with his mom. They recently had an argument about his bedwetting and Phil went out drinking to help him relax. While he was out he made some very rude comments about his mom to anyone who would listen. He was very drunk at this point and started making inappropriate comments about the girls at the bar as well. The cops were called and they brought him home to his mother.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Can he be 20??)

Lisa was a hard working mom with a disobedient son. All he did was disobey her and shout at her. He never did as he was told. He'd been bought home by the cops twice and she told him that a third strike would land him in serious hot water.

The officers nodded and left. Inside Phil was still drunk off his ass "what color panties do you have on?" He asked as he stumbled up the stairs. "Your room? Are we raiding your underwear drawer?" He said, with no regard for how rude he was being. He made it to the bathroom and puked in the sink before taking his shower. He dried off with a towel and walked to his mom's room.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Phil had sobered some while being in the shower so when he came in he tried to ask "hey what's all this-" but was cut off as Lisa pushed him over her knee. He heard her say something about being grounded 10 years but all he could do was cry "mom stop! Please stop!" As the paddle came down hard. He had no idea what else was coming, but Lisa was in charge now.

unbeknown to you I have taken a snap of you in a diaper and have sent it to Jasmine with the caption of "Your baby boyfriend, want to come and help me?"

Looks at you and gives your butt a hard smack "That's NOT what I asked you to say is it little BOY!"

"oh sorry I'll be right there" she texted back before getting in the car and driving to Phil's house.

Meanwhile Phil was nervous about how this would go.

Jasmine knocked at the door, Mrs Lisa I'm here!" She called