LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy takes control (with Danny)

DiaperedPhil

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan looks at you and snickers 

I give him a glare "come on in. We'll let the boys have some time together. Why don't we let Dan babysit seeing as he likes laughing at the baby. I don't think he'll have to change a dirty diaper. Although I did feed the baby" I laugh and wait for Lily to respond 

Nods "sure let's leave these two to it" 

Looks at Dan "maybe Dan needs some recession too?  It's worked for my Phil" 

Dan looks at Phil "so are you going to explain to me why you're wearing a diaper?" 

Lilly looks at you and says "Dan has been trying to get in my panties lately, telling me we need to sleep together. He also made some rather rude comments when I mentioned Phil being in diapers and told him to be polite. Please can you help me?" She asked desperately.

Phil looks at Dan and can only mumble with the paci tied in

Looks at you and looks annoyed "I can definitely help. He needs diaper discipline. Bad boys need diapers!!" 

Dan removes the pacifier and smirks "sorry but daddy didn't quite understand the little baby??" 

Lilly nodded and added, "he's needed a spanking for how naughty he has been but I haven't had any control over him." She says.

Phil gives a look and then begins to cry loudly as his paci is taken away. I sit in the floor and try to suck my thumb and then glare at Dan, "you not daddy!" And I try to crawl away. 

Lilly hears the crying and asks, "should we go check on him?"

Looks at you and nods "I think you need to take Dan to my room and give him some words of warning for what might happen or what is about to happen, you know what I mean"

Dan looks at you "such a  little baby, even cry like one!" I begin to laugh at you "you even wet yourself like one!"

I head upstairs and let Lily follow

Once upstairs Lilly grabs Dan's arm and pulls him to the privacy of the master bedroom and leaves the door open. "Dan you have been very fucking rude lately. You took Phil's pacifier?? Are you kidding me? And you have been forward with me lately to the point of being rude. You either fix your behavior or I will. You will give the pacifier back too."

Looks at you "Honey, its just strange seeing Phil in a nappy! Come on, I don't think even you'd imagine it either. I just think its funny and cute he is a baby!" I snicker as I hand you the pacifier

Looks at you and scoffs a little but calms down "Okay, I am sorry, I didn't mean to be mean to Phil. I really am sorry" I say this and I actually mean it "I know things between me and you are tough, but I will make more of an effort I promise"

Looks at you scared "give me another chance. I didn't mean to"

Jasmine looks at Lily "Give his butt a bare bottom spanking. Show him who is boss. the diapers are in Phil's room. and the pills are in the bathroom cupboard" I whisper the last part to you

Lilly knew that Phil would not come back into the kitchen so she pulled Dan's underwear and trousers down quickly. "Bend over the table, you will be punished now." She says as she spanks you until you cry. Then she grabs you by the ear and looks at Jasmine "is there an extra paci up there?" Before taking you up to my room. "Lay on the changing table while I get your diaper naughty boy!"

Looks at you and doesn't say anything and obeys your demands and does as you say and takes the spankings.

I am then taken upstairs and I lay on the table without arguing and await my fate. "I am too old to be in diapers Lil. Come on. Let me go eh, I will go and apologise to Phil, I promise" I look at you with a "I mean it look"

I diaper you in a thick diaper after powdering you. "You will apologize but you will stay diapered until I say otherwise. Go downstairs." I say as I go to the bathroom and get some of the pills and pocket them. They will go in your bottle soon