LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya continues to make lunch for everyone. Then sets out bowls of cereal for the kids to eat. She put fry Cheerios on Emily tray and a bottle of formula. 

“ morning babies “ mya said when they came downstairs. 

“ Oh we have a busy day today girls. Emily going with mommy to rock climbing and I’m taking Abby to her first dance class “ mya said excited. 

Abby looked up. “ really I can’t wait for dance “ abby said. 

“ I know but they going to be cranky tonight you saw how they both were yesterday “ Mya said. She went over to get Emily out her high chair to get her dressed. 

“ you like your formula “ Mia asked. 

“Yes well hopefully they go to bed like they did last night also “ Hanna points out 

“yummy mama “ Emily said still holding her bottle that still had milk in it still 

“For a little bit it should be fine “ hanna Told Mya “now Abby lets go get you ready for school” hanna says to Abby after seeing she was done 

Emily pop her bottle back in her mouth and  carries on drink wiggling about in a happy mood and wanted to dance about 

“No mama did but I told her no nuts so she didn’t put anything with nuts “ hanna says taking Abby upstairs to get ready 

Emily like her boncer and started jumping as high as she could laughing 

“ sounds yummy. Can you do my hair like Elsa how she has one braid in a ponytail “ Abby asked.

mya came over to Emily. “ are you having fun bouncing. Can mommy do you hair and put you shoes on”