LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya and Hanna been together a while now. They wanted to start a family. So they did. Mya friend daughter needed a place to stay for college so they allowed her to stay there. They both grown so attached to her. They found out Abby suffered from depperssion. They tried all different way to make her feel better. Until one day they found Abby wets the bed. From that day they been treating her like a 4 year old try. Abby actually doesn't mind if since she doesn't do much but gets spoiled. At first she didn't like it at all. But after while got use to being Hanna and mya princess. This worked out because Abby was only 4'3 so people thought she was a child any way. Mya and Hanna were talking about wanting another child that morning for someone for Abby to play with. They didn't want her to be any only child and pictures them selves with more than one kid.

Hanna was up first cooking in the kitchen she was tall at 5'11 without heels, tan skin, dark brown hair and green eye she was the morning person in the small family therefore always made breakfast which ment Mya got Abby up since it was normal for them

Mya went to see if Abby was up yet she wasn't so mean went down stairs to see Hanna.mta hugged her wife then went over to the trash. 

“ I’m going to take this out “ mya said taking it and going to the front yard. 

"Wow" was the first thing that came out of Emily mouth she was shock that she was pick out of the dumpster literary and with how fast the talking "um I'm Emily and you are ? Also I think there may be a mistake I'm not a child I'm 18 and I don't have parents I've live on the streets since I could remember " she explained hoping the lady would leave now that she knew Emily was adult so she could go back into the dumpster to look for food or what ever she could sell for a little bit of money

Mya let so bad for the little girl. She needed to help her. " I'm mya. Well I'm not leaving on the streets. So you can either come with me to my house so I clean you up or I'm calling the police for trespassing. " mya said she was being alittle but agreesive.

"Oh come on isn't that a little harsh just because I'm taking the food you waste you know if people didn't waste so much food there may not be any world hungr " Emily says frowning a little with the choices

• Like 1

Mya brought Emily inside. Threw the front door. " play the bathroom right there. You can go shower I'll bring some clothes and a towel. " mya said pointing to the bathroom door. When Emily walked to the bathroom mya walked to the kitchen.

Emily nodded and went to the bath room she got undress leaving her stuff on the toilet before getting into the shower after trying to get it to work she finely did and stood under the water with out her baggy clothes Emily look even younger then before as she clean herself up using everything in the shower that she would need

Mya walked over to Hanna. " well not long but I found are second little girl. She's in the shower. She was in the dumpster looking for food when I got her out and brought her upstairs she's in the shower. I know this not how we wanted to find our little girl but she is so cute I can't even. " mya explained.

"No honey we won't forget about you even if we had 50 kids you would never get forgotten " Hanna says and adds "now eat your food while me and mommy talk " she then drags Mya into the hallway "are you telling me you brought in a complete stranger into our house Mya! How could you we don't what that girl could do and all you can think is how cute she is ?' Hanna says frowning she knew both wanted another child but this was a little crazy even for Mya todo

Hanna playfully slap Mya on the arm "well don't compare her to a animal will help " she joke before hearing Abby cry " you deal with Emily and I'll deal with Abby " Hanna says and goes back to the kitchen

Mya kissed Hanna before she left. Then felt a small tug at her pants. " oh hi okay. Well I don't have to much of a variety but it's something " mya said. She walked Emily to Abby room. She went to the clothes that would fit her. " so I have a Barbie t shirt and a skirt" mya said.

abby stopped crying when she saw Hanna.

"Got any pants skirts aren't something you should wear if your on the streets " Emily making a face she hated the clothes and if anything might turn down the clothes and just change back into what she was wearing before

"Um wow that's a lot to take in as less then hour ago I was eating out your dumpster and now your saying I can stay and redo my childhood what if I say no to the rechildhood thing and what would happen if I said yes ?" Emily ask taking everything in keeping a tight hold of the towel since she almost lost it before when Mya pick her up

Mya knew it was a lot. " well if you said no I would probably try to do it anyway. But not as bad because I wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable. If you did do it you would be my baby and I would love you care for you give you everything you need and would never let you sleep on the streets or go hungry again. " mya could tell Emily was holding her towel tight wondering if she had any bruises.