LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

They drive home mya takes Emily out and puts her in her swing. She then goes to get the bags out the car. 

Mya starts to take out there stuff for dinner. 

Abby come over to Emily swing. “ sissy” she says tapping her. 

Emily made a sound when she was being tap and open her eyes a little 

hanna was helping Mya by putting things away only keeping the baby food out “what should we try Emily on first?” Hanna ask 

Emily blink slowly a couple of times and look at Abby lost 

“yeah maybe we shouldn’t tell Emily what she eating till after she tries it” hanna says thinking about it 

Emily started to whine then cry 

“Yeah that what her teacher said “ hanna said before hearing Emily cry “want to get them and I’ll dish out “ hanna offered 

Abby put Emily back in her swing. 

Mya sighed and wondered why she’s crying. Mya goes and picks Emily up. “ it’s okay baby Abby do you know why she’s crying” 

Abby shook her head no. “ no mama “ Abby said. 

Emily snuggles into Mya and sniffles softly  she didn’t want to tell on Abby so just stay hidden in Mya instead 

hanna dish out dinner for everyone and pop her head out “dinner dish out everything okay in here ?” Hanna ask 

Mya rubs Emily back. “I just think you had a long day “ mya days and carried Emily tot the kitchen and puts her in her high chair. 

Abby comes into the kitchen and climbs on her chair. “ can I have pop with dinner peese”

Mya put the carrots in Emily mouth hoping she would enjoy them knowing most babies didn’t like them. 

Abby starts to eat her food and drinks some of her apple juice. “ this is yummy “ Abby says. 

Emily took a bite and kept it in her mouth for a moment before eating it and opens her mouth again for some more 

“Yes it is say thank you to mama “ hanna says agreeing with Abby that it was good 

Mya smiles when Emily wanted more. “ she likes the baby food so that’s good “ mya sayS feeding Emily some more. 

Abby ate all her food and drank her apple juice. “ mommy do you think you can bring my lunch I don’t like what they have at school”

Emily nodded not sure If she tried peaches or not before but it look yummy so Emily didn’t mind opening her mouth to try 

“Okay honey I’ll keep that in mind tomorrow “ Hanna promise 

“Yummy” Emily agree with a smile wanting more of that so whine for more 

“Abby we put are plates in the sink “ hanna explains as she grabs Abby plate and puts it in the sink with hers “Mya want to swap so you can eat ?” Hanna ask 

“ okay hold why don’t you drink baba for a minute “mya said. “Yea sounds  good “ mya said handing the stuff to Hanna. 

Abby started to drink her juice. 

Mya sat next to her. “ long day honey wanna cuddle before bed” 

“ yea mama I’m tired “ Abby said.