LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Cookie” Emily said pointing to the baby cookies that look like teddies 

“good call do we need more diapers?” Hanna ask as she pick up some baby food different kinds for Emily to try 

“ no honey we have cookies at home   For you “ mya tells her looking at the baby food. 

“ yea we need that and wipes mine as well get them now “ mya says. 

Abby feet start to hurt. “ mommy I’m tired” she says. 

Emily pouted at that she didn’t like being told no 

Hanna heard Abby whine and pick her up and rub her back “Okay I’ll go grab wipes first then the diapers “ hanna says to Mya and goes off carrying Abby 

Mya laughs at Emily. “ someone still miss pouty pants “ mya says. 

Abby puts her head down on Hanna. “ can I pick my special snack now I been good “ Abby said yawning from her long day at school.

“Nu” Emily says pouting deeper 

“yes honey after I get mama Emily diapers “ hanna says picking up some with bunnies on them before taking them back to Mya 

Mya could tell she was getting fussy and goes to find Hanna and Abby. “ hey Emily getting grumpy are two almost done “ mya says 

Abby smiles . “ I want chocolate chip cookies “ baby says.

Mya pushes the cart to check out. She knows Emily upset but ignores her knowing if she does something else a tantrum might happen.  “ she definitely needs an early bed time “ mya says to Hanna.

“Nu” Emily says nodding her head making grabby hands at wanting a bottle 

“Abby we need to pay for the cookies if you want them “ hanna says to Abby with a chuckle 

“You can have one when we get home and if you eat all your dinner another one but that all “ Hanna says to Abby then turns to look at Mya and Emily “ yeah they always are “ Hanna says watching Emily before bagging and paying for everything 

Hanna help Mya put the bags and girls back in the car before getting in herself 

“Sounds good let’s hope Emily doesn’t get fussy because she having something different “ Hanna says