LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Emily giggled and smiled at Mya “mama “ Emily says in a happy mood 

“if you haven’t guess Emily been good today she was already made loads of new friends “ hanna tells Mya 

“I know I was told “ Hanna said with a laugh as she nodded and left the office with Mya and Emily 

emily was loving all the attention she was getting from Mya and kept babbling along to Mya happily 

“ I’ll stay in here with Emily I talked  to teacher a lot today “ mya says. She turns around to Emily. “ do you need a diaper change “ mya says ask even know she Emily didn’t know.

“I did the same “ hanna said with a laugh before getting out of the car to go get Abby 

emily just cutely turn her head to the side when Mya ask her that “nu” Emily said but she started to say no for everything but a lot of the time meant yes 

Mya went to the back to check anyway. Emily was in the no stage which was cute at times. “ oh yes you are wet “mya says to her taking her out to change her diaper. 

Abby was playing with a girl. 

Emily just smiled cutely when Mya said she was wet and let her change her while she babble away happily 

“hi I’m hanna I drop off my daughter Abby here this morning with my wife “ Hanna says going up to Abby teacher and smiles when she see Abby playing 

Mya changes Emily quickly. “ are you thirsty honey “ mya ask her.  

Ms.sunny comes over. “ oh yes Abby she was very good today and didn’t have a hard time making friends. She does need some though with her colors. When we were painting she had hard time with them” 

Mya takes out a bottle of apple juice and gives it to her. 

“ well Abby just kept mixing them up we asked her what the color red was and she said it was pink. She might just need some more practice so where sending a book helps kids learn the colors home today “ ms.sunny said giving Hanna the book.

“Okay I’ll help her with her colours when we get home then thank you for telling me “ hanna says as she grabs Abby bag and coat “Abby honey it’s time to go home” hanna calls out to her