LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“New people “ Emily said happily 

hanna sigh and held Abby close “ Abby yes your older but doesn’t mean anything you remember how you where before you where so up happy so they don’t need to know your real age only that you are a little girl who has a baby sister and two mommies that love her “ Hanna says in a clam tone 

“I know any problems you tell them to call me and I’ll help out anyway I can “ hanna promise Abby before picking her up and picks up her phone “hey Mya we are coming out now “ hanna says right away 

“What exactly do we need to talk to her teacher about?” Hanna ask as she drives then looks at Emily who was playing 

emily was happily talking to her bunny in baby babble 

“Yep they run at the same time so that means you need to pick up Abby and I’ll take Emily since it’s close to the office “ hanna says as she pulls up to Abby school 

Mya went over to any holding Emily. “ hey honey your going to have so much fun playing and coloring “ mya said rubbing her back. 

Abby shook her head and started to cry. “ please don’t make me go”

“It be okay Abby your just going to play and learn some stuff then we will pick you up that’s it “ hanna says as she rubs Abby back 

“mommy and mama nu stay?” Emily ask not sure still what was going ask 

Mya puts Emily pacifier In her mouth. While she focuses on Abby. 

“ it will be okay Abby will stay with you   Until you complete calm downs “ mya tells abby. 

Abby calms down a little just scared. “ promise “ Abby asked.