LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Yes she is our baby and Emily shy at first but she will be fine “ hanna says still keeping clam 

Emily waddle over to Abby to see what she was doing “wat doing” She ask 

“We don’t know that girls only been look after one girl and that didn’t work out but she was fine.... also her daycare in our office any problem we are there “ hanna says 

“why?” Emily ask confused 

“ true  but still we can’t go there every second “ mya says. 

Abby stops tiring her shoe. “ cuz “ Abby says and goes back to doing. “ your a baby so you can’t I’m a big girl and can” 

“I didn’t say we where and I know we won’t but at least she in the same office as us in case of anything 

emily frown and grab Abby other shoe as she began to try to tie it herself 

“ true okay I guess I’m less nervous “ mya says drinking some coffe. “ alright let’s  get going “ 

abby looked at Emily. “ no that’s my shoe I need both “ Abby says taking it from her.

Mya finishes he coffee off and waits for Hana to be done packing the girls lunch. 

Abby stops practicing. “ see you messed me up cuz you won’t leave me alone “ Abby says clearly upset. “ I’m going to tell on you”

“You being a doo doo head “Emily said back and stuck her tongue out at Abby before waddling off 

Hanna finish making the girls lunch then turns back to Mya “ Okay lunch is ready for the girls let’s go get them “ Hanna says 

Mya puts her cup in the sink ready to get the girls. “ yup let’s go “ mya says. 

Abby runs into the kitchen tm tell on Emily. 

“Mama Emily called me a mean name and won’t let me practice tieing my shoe.” Abby told mya cause she was more understand.

mya looked at Abby. “ okay honey I’ll  tell her about that not very nice” mya says.

Emily was sitting on the floor pouting holding her bunny her favourite toy still no matter what 

“Okay the car pack already the girls just need to put there coats and shoes on “ hanna says coming back into the house 

“ yea but calling her names is still not nice.  Now are you ready for daycare “ nya ask ask carrying Emily to get her shoes and coat on. 

Abby takes Hanna hand. “ I was trying to practice tiring my show and Emily messed me up “ Abby says. 

Mya sighed to. She just went to go out Emily shoes on and jacket and went to the car. She gave Emily her pacifier and bunny. 

“ mommy am I going to school already “ Abby asked. “I don’t want to I wanna stay home “

Emily kept pouting but suck on her pacifier when she was given it 

“yes Abby your going to school and no you can’t stay home we talk about this honey “ hanna says as she puts Abby jacket it on 

Emily couldn’t help but start laughing when she was tickled as she tried wiggling away in her seat 

“you where looking forward to go yesterday honey what changed ?” Hanna ask 

“A wittle “ Emily mumble as she took her bunny and snuggles with him 

“what do you mean honey ?” Hanna says picking up Abby and goes sit on the couch rubbing her back softly