LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya smoked and pouts her Hanna a nice glass of wine. “ this is nice and the girls are playing nicely” mya said. 

Abby didn’t want to get caught and Chloe was near so she pushed Emily out so she could get caught. 

“Thank you honey and yes they are it’s nice....how long till that stops “ Hanna jokes at the end as she drank some wine 

Emily landed in her butt and her lower lip started to shake as she tried not to cry she didn’t care about winning the game but she didn’t like being pushed by Abby 

“ I give it about ten minutes “ mya said. 

Karen came over to Emily who was crying. “ hey lady bug why you crying “ Karen said. 

Abby hid not wanting to get in trouble because Emily was crying 

“Wow you have more faith then I do “ hanna jokes 

“Fell nana “ Emily said sniffling not wanting to rat out Abby “nana can me have my gift nuw?” Emily says holding her arms up at Karen 

“Tay nana” Emily says and waddles over to hanna and tug at her pants “mommy build choo choo plwase “ Emily says 

hanna look down and saw Emily and picks her up “build a choo choo huh “ hanna says and looks at Mya 

Mya looks at Emily confused to. “ umm I honestly don’t know. Emily what are you talking about “ mya ask her. 

Abby goes see Karen to get her present. Karen gives Abby a big box to which comes with a huge unicorn stuffed animal and a frozen power car. Abby squeals and runs to Hanna. “ mommy can you build my frozen power car please “

“Nana got me choo choo she say mummy make” Emily explains 

“ah okay let’s go see what nana got you “ hanna says before Abby ran over “Okay Mya take Emily and see if you can build her thing and I’ll do Abby’s toy “ hanna says making a plan 

Mya got the rays job all may hd to do was take it ou the box and put the radio in so Abby could play music. “ how are we going to get this home l mya says. 

“ I’ll drive mama “ Abby says smiling. 

Karen goes over to Hanna. “ I hope you don’t mind I had to spoil them “

It’s been two weeks since Christmas and there mini vacation. Mya and Hanna decided that it was time for the girls to be socially. So they signed them up for school Abby in preeschool and Emily for daycare. 

Mya was nervous she didn’t know how the kids would act. 

“Relax there going to be fine “ hanna says as she wraps her arms around Mya and kisses her cheek 

Emily happily playing with her toys she got over the holidays giggling happily to her self