LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“ okay I’m going to try to get Emily to sleep. I can tell she over tired. She can always open her present in the morning “ mya said leaving the bathroom. She got a bottle and went to the room she gave it to Emily and walked around with her. 

Abby was feeling better. Now just a little out of it. 

Mya put the bottle down and walks around with Emily. She puts her pacifier in her mouth. “ I know your just over tired “ 

abby got dressed. “ where’s my dress like mama “ Abby asked. 

Mya put the bottle down and walks around with Emily. She puts her pacifier in her mouth. “ I know your just over tired “ 

abby got dressed. “ where’s my dress like mama “ Abby asked. 

“It’s in the wash as it got yucky honey “ hanna explains as she finishes dressing Abby and carries her down stairs 

Emily kept whining for a little while but soon clam down as she rub her eyes 

Emily finely fell sleep holding onto Mya top with her hand 

“Okay let’s get you something to and drink then “ hanna said with a small smile and walk into the kitchen 

“ that’s good so are you guys staying tonight “ Karen asked. 

Abby sat down and started to eat. She started to drink the juice as drank it’s all. “ mommy i want more juice “ she said to Hanna. 

“I’ll have to ask Mya if we are as I’m not sure what the plan is anymore “ Hanna says with a laugh to Karen then turns to Abby “Okay eat some more while I get your juice and talk to mama” Hanna says and takes Abby cup and goes fills it up with some more juice before going to talk to Mya quickly 

“Hey your mom ask if we are staying here tonight I said that I had to ask you in case we have plans “ hanna says to Mya 

Emily woke up and crawl out of bed before waddling careful downstairs in a messy diaper 

“ yea mine as well Emily already asleep and Abby playing with the kids but she will probably want to go to bed soon.” Mya said. 

Abby was playing when she saw Emily coming down the stairs. “ sissy want to play wit us “ Abby asked.

“Yeah that’s fine with me just wanted to make sure I’ll tell your mum then “ Hanna says 

Emily shook her head as she rub one eye as she waddle up to Mya and tug lightly on her dress 

“ okay “ mya said. She get some tugging and looked down at Emily. She picked her up and new she needed a change. 

“ hey honey what’s wrong I thought you were asleep for the night “ mya said going upstairs to change Emily. 

“ are you feeling okay “

Abby looked at Emily. “ oh you pretend to be an animal and try not to get caught Chloe is the cater “ Abby explains to Emily. “ come with me “ Abby says taking her hand and hiding. 

Mya bumps into them. “ hey “