LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Good girl” hanna says and takes Abby back down stairs so hanna could clean the couch 

“baba” Emily mumble as she rub her eyes wanting another bottle to drink pouting when Mya laugh at her 

Emily took it and soon was falling asleep again since she hadn’t been awake long so it was easy for her to fall back asleep 

hanna walk back next to Mya “ I wasn’t sure if you wanted me to get her ready yet “ she says talking about Abby 

Emily whines as she just fallen back to sleep when Mya pick her up

”I left her outfit on the bed “ hanna says having brought Emily a shirt like her a baby bow tie and some black jeans and a cute little jumper and cute little black smart boots so she would match hanna outfit “come on Abby I’m going to ready to go over granny house “ hanna says to Abby 

Mya takes the outfit Hanna gets and dresses Emily in it thinking she was so cute. “ aww honey you can sleep on the way to nanny’s “ mya says kissing Emily head. 

Abby  goes upstairs to get dressed. “ I can do it all by myself “ Abby says wanting to independent.

Emily mumble and rub her eye slowly waking up again as Emily was being dress she look at her outfit “tay mama me like this outfit “ Emily says with a yawn Christmas already taking a lot out of her 

“no sweetie your going to need help with the dress “ hanna says grabbing the dress 

Emily snuggles down again watching tv this time one of the shows Abby like as she cuddle one of her new teddies while sucking on her pacifier 

“Abby I said no your going to need help it’s like mama dress “ Hanna explains hoping to hear that it was like Mya dress would help a little 

“Because it needs to be done up at the back see “Hanna says after she done helping Abby and stands back up “now go down and watch tv while mommy gets dress and no getting messy Abby I mean it “ Hanna says 

“Because we are going to see grandma and we want you to stay clean “ Hanna says before going to get ready “Abby in a mood “ she says when she helps Mya with her dress after getting dress herself 

Abby did end up making Emily cry as she been falling asleep again in her swing so she hit with her toy to get her to leave her alone 

Mya put her dress on then looked at Hanna. “ well she needs a time out in her room and she waking Emily up. “ mya said.  

“ Emily needs a timeout to she can’t hit Abby even if Abby started it “ Mya said with a sigh. 

Abby started to cry again when Emily hit her. 

“Emily hit her with a soft toy she cranky and keeps getting woken up if I was Emily and someone did that to me I would hit them with out the toy “ hanna points out as she fix’s her tie not thinking in this case that Emily should be punished when Abby seem to be starting it today 

emily kept crying to almost screaming like a real one year old her face going bright red 

“ I guess your right how about you go punish Abby while I get Emily back to sleep “Myanmar said going downstairs she picked Emily up from the swing and placed her pacifier in her mouth. “ okay honey time to go back to sleep “may cooed walking around.

abby still cried she was being over dramatic. 

“Yeah take the easy job” hanna joke as she walk downstairs and went to Abby “Abby your not hurt and your going into timeout for waking up your sister just to upset her “ hanna explains as she takes Abby to time out and stands behind her so she can’t leave 

Emily kept crying for a while till it slowly started calm down as she suck on her pacifier and snuggle into Mya to make her feel better “mama sammy” she mumble behind her pacifier wanting her bunny her face covered in snot from all the crying and still red 

Mya grabs Emily bunny for she can cuddle then wiped her face and walked her around until she fell asleep. When she fell asleep mya Laos her down in her car seat so she wouldn’t have to wake her when she woke up. 

Abby kept cryin. “ why does Emily not get in trouble she started it “ 

Mya went to go see what Hanna was doing since she was already to go. 

“ she’s still in time out i think it’s about time to go to nanny house “ mya said more to hang than Abby. 

Abby still crossed her arms and pouted. 

“Yeah she was given extra time for lying and fine she doesn’t like me anyway “ hanna says swapping with Mya and went to grab the diaper bag and went to wait for Mya and Abby in the car with Emily 

Mya looked back down at when Hanna said that she could tell she was upset. 

“ you don’t say things like that to mommy in the car you need to says sorry “ mya told her. Abby argued with mya why shouldn’t but nya won and they went to the car. 

“ honey she’s four she didn’t mean it and was mad you punished her “ may said.