LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya just continue to wash Emily up and her hair. She got her out and handed her to Hanna so she could get her dressed while she washed Abby. 

“Can make her a nap time bottle it’s about time for both of there naps” mya said washing Abby hair. 

“Sure I will after I get miss nakey here in a clean diaper and dress “ hanna says as she lightly tickles Emily till she laughing 

Emily giggle happily in hanna arms and didn’t make a fuss about getting diapered and dress 

Mya finished washing Abby up the. Got her out the tub and blowed dry her hair. She helped Abby get into her training pants then her t -shirt since they weren’t leaving yet. 

“ can I take my nap in the living room” Abby asked

“I don't see why not as long as you nap “ mya said to her then brought Abby downstairs.  “ Emily can just nap in her swing then “ 

“Sounds good “ hanna agrees carrying Emily down and place her in her swing hanna then grabs her new Pokémon teddy and blanket and tucks her in and turns on the swing before to grab Emily a bottle 

Emily snuggles in swing as she cuddle her teddy and suck her thumb 

“Good thing your mum got a good daughter in law then” hanna said chuckling then went to see Abby when she heard her crying and pick her up “it’s okay honey it was just a accident let’s get you clean up “ hanna says 

“Yes honey for today you do and we will see if you can stay dry tomorrow “ hanna says as she cleans Abby and changes into a pull up 

emily woke up when the bottle was removed from her mouth and glared sleepy wanting to know who took it