LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“I hope they will “ hanna says with a sigh before smiling “I’m glad you like that idea I thought of another about what we talk about before but I’m not sure how you’ll feel about it “ Hanna says as she dishes out and grabs her coffee 

“ no I like this idea I’m get the girls so we can eat now “ mya said. Mya went to get the girls. “ okay girls time for breakfast then you can come back and play “ 

abby got out from her princess castle. “ good I’m starving “ 

mya looked for Emily around the living not seeing her walker. “ Emily where you go “ 

“Okay you do that “ Hanna says when Abby comes in she puts her in her seat and hands her her plate “ I made French toast today so dig in “ Hanna says to Abby 

emily came back in from outside in her walker happily “mama” she said cheerfully 

Mya looked at Emily. “ we’re you just outside you are not allowed to go out there by yourself “ mya said in a very stern voice . She picked up Emily and carried her into the kitchen. 

Abby loved French toast. “ ooh yummy “ she said getting syrup everywhere. 

“ it’s okay let’s go eat now “ mya said and puts Emily in her highchair with her breakfast. 

“ we need baby gets and a lock on the front door little miss Emily was outside “ mya tells Hanna. 

“ but that’s less time playin “ Abby whined. 

“Okay  I’ll put on the list of stuff for the house “ Hanna tells Mya then turns back to Abby “ Abby your having a bath after breakfast end of “ Hanna says keeping her voice clam 

emily poke at her food with with a giggle not upset anymore 

“Nu yow “ Emily says pouting 

“girls enough “ Hanna says with a warning tone “yeah you do that and I’ll wash up once you have the girls in the bath “ Hanna says drinking her coffee 

Mya came back down. “ alright sticky girls let’s get dressed” mya said. She picked up Emily then went to go get Abby. 

“ Hanna just get the both a onesie because we don’t want there pretty outfits ruined”

“Will do babe once I clean up here I’ll bring them to you “ hanna says handing Abby over to Mya and Emily new bath toys she got so they could play 

Emily was licking her hands not pouty anymore 

Mya stripped both girls down and placed them in bubbles bath. Mya opened Emily bath toys so they could play. “ okay you guys play for a minute then I’ll wash you hair “ mya said.

abby grabbed a duck and filled it with water and squirted Emily.” Haha “ she said laughing.

When Emily did that she got it in Abby face. Which made Abby cry. 

“ okay girls give m the squirting toys if you can’t play nice and Emily say sorry and Abby you to “ mya said talking the toys out the bath. Mya took a rag and wiped Abby  face.