LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Abby was the package. “ it’s say my name on it “ Abby said ripping the wrapping paper off. 

Mya sat on the floor and grabbed a smaller present for Emily. “ okay sweetie open it up and see what it is “ mya said helping her alittle. 

Emily blink a few times when she was handed the gift and slowly open it unlike Abby wanting to take her time since this was her first ever gift she was ever really given to open once it was she showed Mya smiling (sorry long day at work going a little blank on gifts lol ) 

Hanna kept taking pictures of the girls and Mya “so Abby what did you get ?”Hanna ask like she didn’t know 

( it’s fine I understand ) 

mya looked at the gift. “ wow those  are some cool teething rings “ mya said. She handed Emily another bigger gift.

abby held up her doll clothes.” It’s for my doll “ Abby said picking up another gift. 

Emily put one in her mouth and started to bite on it happily as she open the next girl and made a happy sound “mama pokey teddy “ showing off her new teddy proudly and look at the clothes she got with it 

“Wow those are pretty “hanna says with a smile and puts her camera down to next to Mya to hand her a gift “ I know your helping Emily but Santa told me he wanted you to open this “ hanna said with a cheeky smile handing Mya a small box 

Mya smoked and handed Emily bigger gift this time it was a walker mya got for her. 

“ well Santa go you a gift to “ mya said going behind the couch to get Hanna gift. 

Mya smoked and handed Emily bigger gift this time it was a walker mya got for her. 

“ well Santa go you a gift to “ mya said going behind the couch to get Hanna gift. 

“Oh so I was goodlist then “ hanna joke lightly “we can open them together if you want “ she adds when Mya hands her gift 

“mama what this do?” Emily ask after opening and seeing the walker it look cool to her but she didn’t know what it did 

“ I guess you are “ mya said. Mya opened her gift and smiled. “ thank you so much “ mya said holding up the necklace. 

Mya looked over at Emily. “ it’s a walker baby you get in it and you can move your feet “ mya said. 

Abby was already opening another present and screamed happily when she got the doll that looked her self. 

“Well “Santa” saw that you wanted so got it for you “ Hanna says with a smile then open her gift and then kiss Mya cheek as the book she been wanting for ages “thank you “ she says 

Emily nodded slowly before going over to open another gift smiling at getting another cuddly toy 

“think Abby likes her doll “ Hanna says with chuckle 

“ I think she does to “ mya said with a laugh. She watches as the girls ophouse n all there toys happy that they like them all. 

“ okay Emily what do you want to play with first “ mya ask. 

Abby of course played with her doll she got. 

“Pokey teddy mama “ Emily says crawling to her Pokemon build a bear and grab one of her teething ring and starting bitting on it happily as she dress her new charmander in a diaper 

hanna smiles watching the girls “you know seeing them happy Is the best gift ever “ Hanna says to Mya 

“ it really is I wouldn’t change it for a thing. Maybe we should find another person to take care of. That’s wants to be like a newborn” mya said snuggling up to Hanna. 

Abby played happily wither her new toy. 

“Two kids is a enough Mya plus Emily still a baby not new born but pretty close “ Hanna says “what brought that on anyway?” She added 

Emily was happily baby babbling to her new stuff toys giggling and making them act like they where talking back 

“I know but we got two beautiful girls and Abby still gets jealous of Emily let’s not add more fuel to that fire “Hanna says kissing Mya “How about French toast we haven’t had that in a while “ she adds thinking about it 

“Yeah she still gets nightmares about her pass at times “ Hanna points out “fine I’ll cook it then we can set up Emily stuff and Abby stuff” she adds getting up 

Emily uses her head to push her walker box towards Mya wanting to try it dragging her charmander with her 

Emily plop back on her butt and smiled and clap her hands as she watch Mya build her walker 

“she has more fun watching it being built then she does playing with her stuff.” Hanna says while laughing a little as she went to make breakfast 

Mya watched as Emily played in her walker snapping pictures hen went over to Abby. 

“ Santa must known your the princess of this house “ mya said joking. 

Abby peaked her head out. “ yes she didl 

mya walked to the kitchen “ mom just invited us to Christmas in the at he place she  got us all something “

“Hmmm okay that fine we do that every year so what time does she want us over ?” Hanna ask as she finish dishing out breakfast “oh I got want to do this year me and Hanna matching and you and Abby “ she adds looking at Mya 

“Good good and time for a nap also “ hanna says “ well you know how we got our outfits and I agree to get the girls outfits this year for when we go to your family’s house well I found mini version of our outfits Abby to match you and Emily’s to match mine since you guys are girly and where not and well I thought it be cute “ hanna rambles embarrassed now as she rub her neck