LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“ I want you to carry me “ Abby pouted she said upset she had to walk. 

Mya saw Abby and smiled.” Hi honey how was your sleep over “ mya said. 

“ yea I had fun but are we going to get me dressed “ Abby asked. 

“ no honey we have to go get your Christmas outfit ready “‘mya said.

( after they play at the indoor park wanna skip to chritmas)

(Sure ) 

“sweetie your a big girl I can’t always be carrying you “ Hanna explains as they walk back and she puts Abby in her seat in the car and gets in herself to drive to the mall 

“Sissy we play in mall” Emily says happy not to go shopping 

“ yea I told Emily  that we could let them play in the playground. We could do the babysitting program so we can shop while they play “ mya said to Hanna. 

Abby smiled hearing that. “ dat sounds fun” Abby said. 

“Yeah I remember that sounds fine what we going shopping for anyway?” Hanna whisper ask the last part to Mya 

“yeh and me watsh a robo film last ni ni it was cool” Emily says rambling happily about it 

Mya got out the car and grabbed her purse and the diaper bag. “ do you think we need    The stroller “ mya asked. 

Abby wanted to know what pop pop was. “ mommy sissy said you had pop Pop what’s that “ Abby asked. 

“Yeah I think so I saw how Emily was walking before I don’t want her to hurt herself cause she trying to walk to fast and the mall can be busy around this time of year so we don’t want the girls to hurt or something “ hanna says to Mya then turns to Abby and thinks for a moment before chuckling figuring out what Emily meant “she means popcorn Abby “ hanna says to there eldest 

“Yeah pop pop” Emily says when Hanna says that as she remember the poping sounds the popcorn made when it was being made in the kitchen yesterday 

“ okay. Also i want to get her a walker for the house “ mya whispered the last part indicating it would be a present. Mya got the stroller out and sat Emily in it. 

“ Abby want to get in the stroller “ mya asked her. 

Abby nodded and climbed in not wanting to walk. “ I want popcorn “ she whined. 

Hanna nodded liking that idea for a present “maybe we can also get her that thing you attach to the door and put babies in to bonce on the spot “ Hanna whispers explains back she stuck at remembering what things where called at times but was normally really good at describing them so Mya would know 

“Abby if your good when we pick you and your sister up after we do some shopping then maybe we will get you some popcorn “ Hanna says to Abby 

They arrived at the play area. “ okay Emily and Abby you to need to be good girls mommy will be back “ soon mya said after she signed them in. There a lot of kids and lots of things to do. 

Mya helped out and walked her over to the baby area so she could. 

Abby nodded she sat her friend from the hay ride so she climbed out and ran to play. 

Emily crawl off when Mya put her down and went to play with the colourful blocks happily as she mess herself 

“seem that there happy and seems like Emily okay in the baby area she crawl off to play with no problem “ Hanna said happy since she wasn’t sure how Emily was going to be she knew Abby was going to be fine since this wasn’t the first time she been there 

Mya walked into the toys store and picking lots of toys for the girls for Christmas. Even getting Abby an American girl that looks like her. 

“ Hanna look what I found for Abby “ mya said showing her. 

Abby quickly started to play her friend. 

“That’s cute kinda creepy but cute “ Hanna says not a big fan of the dolls herself but won’t stop Mya getting Abby one as they both knew she wanted one 

“I was thinking since mainly Emily plays with soft toys maybe we should get her another build a bear we know she like Pokemon ones as she been making happy Sounds every time she see the ad one tv for them and maybe some baby books she can bite on since she keeps sucking on her bunny ear and blanket “ Hanna says since from when they got Emily till now she gotten a lot younger so a lot of they gotten was a little to old for her part from the soft toys 

“ yea that’s sounds good. I was also thinking about getting her some teething rings and a little play mat. Since she acts younger now. Mya puts Abby toys in the cart then goes to to the newborn section for Emily. Mya found a teething ring feet shaped like dinosaur for Emily. 

“ Emily will love these don’t you think. “ mya said holding them.

“Oh yeah she will and look they a play mat with tools and cars above it I think she’ll like that too “ Hanna says showing Mya before pointing out the walkers and baby rocking horse that where next to each other 

“ yea she definitely will like that. “

Mya said. She walked over and grabbed Abby some princess stud and Emily some more play tools. 

“ also I was thinking this weekend we should take the girls to Maine to go sledding I use to do when I was younger “

mya said grabbing to sleds for the girls. 

“Can we get that set up for this weekend?” Hanna ask “cause if we can we need to get them the right clothes well you can get the clothes and I’ll go get Emily build a bear done “ she adds putting the play mat in 

“‘Yea get Abby a build a bear. “ mya said. “ let’s oay for this then I’ll go to target to get some snow gear “ mya said. She went up to the front line. 

“ there going to love all of this stuff plus I ordered a couple things on line” 

“Yeah they will then again I think Emily would just be happy with a bottle and cuddles from us “ hanna says with a laugh as they pay for everything “okay I’m going to get Emily bear done I’ll you once I’m out of the shop to find out where you are “ hanna says 

“Will do I’ll make the La la doll thing they have “ Hanna says and goes off to make both girls the build a bear and got them some new outfits too putting Christmas type pjs on both of them once they where made,dress and payed for she rang Mya 

“ sounds good “ mya said. She got Emily a blue snow suit and Abby a purple one both with match boots. She also got gloves and hats. She was in check out when Hanna called. 

“ hey honey I’m almost done here if you want meet me at the car to put this stuff in”