LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“Nu nap” Emily said pouting but took her bunny when Mya gave him to her but not the pacifier 

“Yeah maybe if we ever get into a war we know what to throw at the bad guys in stead of booms or is that to mean  “ Hanna jokes back 

“Nu nap me want cawtoons ” Emily said with a whine pouting deeper 

“okay okay how about we send them are grumpy girls then “ Hanna said with a laugh after seeing Emily get whiny and pouty 

Emily snuggled into Mya happy to be at the front of the car as she smiled feeling like she won

”don’t think she will nap she slept till late honey “ hanna says when she see Mya at the front with Emily 

“ you still need a nap I was just getting you a bottle “ mya said getting a bottle out the diaper bag. 

“ yea your right I forgot about that well mine as well let stay up. “ mya said putting the bottle back in the diaper bag. 

The triple a team arrived and walked to the car. “ did you guys call”

“Yay Nu nap “ Emily said happily seeing the bottle go back in the bag 

“I think someone catching on to our tricks “Hanna says in a cooing voice as she moves Emily onto her lap so she could act like she was driving 

“Yeah, That was us we got flat and don’t have another to change it “ Hanna says to the guy 

Hanna gets out with Emily in her arms tickling her lightly when she started to pout when she couldn’t play anymore “we might need to give her tablet to keep Emily distracted “ Hanna says to Mya 

emily was pouting but started to watch the men for a bit before getting bored 

“Sounds good pick me up a snack too “ hanna says staying by the car 

Emily walk slowly waddling along since she mainly was carried about or crawled everywhere she was like a real baby starting to walk 

“ okay “ mya said. Mya walked slow with Emily seeing Emily was having some difficult time walking.   Mya notes they need a walker for her. 

They arrive at the store. “ okay honey go pick something out “ mya said letting go of Emily hand near the candy counter. 

“Yeah that’s fine “ Hanna says getting out to go get Abby 

“mama wanna play Nu mall” Emily whines getting grumpy and bored being in the car 

“I see that honey want to meet your mommy by the door?” Rachel Ask holding out her hand 

“No honey we aren’t going home yet mama wants to go to the mall first “ hanna says to Abby then adds “can you say thank you and bye to  auntie rachel “ 

“bye Abby it was very nice to have you over “ Rachel says kissing Abby on the head 

“I don’t know honey mama didn’t tell me “ hanna says then adds when Abby puts her arms up “no sweetie your a big girl you can walk “ hanna then thanks Rachel and takes Abby hand and walks her to the car