LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

May takes out a bottle for Emily so she can drink it. Mya takes her phone and texts Rachel asking her if Abby was up yet. 

“ how much do you want to bet that Abby going to act like a brat today” mya said. 

“Why will she be a brat ?” Hanna asks lost 

Emily took her bottle and started to drink fast 

rachel texted back not yet and she was going to enjoy the quiet till the kids where up jokingly 

“ well because she probably didn’t sleep good and two if Emily tells her what we did she might get mad “ mya said  

“ Emily slow down you might get the hiccups “

mya laughed and told Rachel they would be there soon. 

“Emily not going to tell her that we came here she will probably tell Abby we had pancakes for breakfast and if she still asleep at your sisters that’s a good sign “ hanna says after Mya showed her the text 

Emily slow down a little till she was almost done with her bottle 

“You have no faith in our oldest “ hanna tease and she took Emily bottle away so she could eat and started to eat herself 

Emily started to dig in with her hands kicking her legs as she does 

“I don’t think so but I’ll pull over to the side and check it out” hanna says pulling over to get out and check the tires before walking over to Mya side “yeah we have and I don’t have a spear “ hanna said with a sigh 

“ mama why stop? “ Emily ask confused 

( sorry was out of town) 

“ well let’s call road side assistance to see if we can get a tow “ mya said with a shrug. 

“ the car broken baby but mama gots it “ mya did. Then pulled Emily tablet out so she could play on it. 

(It’s cool) 

“alright I’ll call triple a now “ Hanna says and grabs her phone and called them 

Emily frown hearing that “mama me fix it “ Emily offered before she was given her tablet where she got distracted by watching ninja turtles on YouTube 

“ I’ll call my sister and tell her what happened  “ mya said . 

“ hey Rachel we just got a popped tire  so we will be there when triple a comes “kya said. 

Abby woke up and went down to rachel. 

“ auntie is my mommy here yet 

“Okay you do that “Hanna says before she made her phone call then came back “there be here over a hour from now “ Hanna says with a sigh 

“oh dear okay take your time there isn’t much you can do anyway”Rachel says to Mya then turn to Abby “not yet Abby there car broke down I have mama on the phone if you want to talk to her” she say to Abby 

“ okay thanks is Abby yup now “ mya asked. 

Abby reached for the phone. “ hi mommy . I want to go get a dress like Claire please “ Abby said talking about pink princess dress Claire got. 

Mya laughed. “ let me and mama talk about. Okay then looked at Hanna. Our princess here wants a new dress” 

Hanna sigh hearing that “ she can get a new dress at Christmas if she good “ hanna says thinking about it 

Rachel listen and chuckle hearing Abby say that and took the phone after Abby was done “she can wear one of Claire’s today it’s fine just wash it and bring back when you can” Rachel offers 

“Not a problem “ Rachel says and hangs up and takes Abby upstairs to wake her daughters and get them all dress and ready for the day 

Emily was to into her cartoons to notice she mess herself or listen to Mya