LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Hanna tuck Emily up in her blanket and put her bunny next to her before hopping in the car and starts the car

emily woke up more but snuggle with her bunny and blanket “mama we go?” Emily ask confused as she rubs her eyes 

Emily smiled brightly not really getting why Mya was laughing but she didn’t mind cause she was getting pancakes 

hanna smile seeing how cute Emily was it always warm her hart seeing Emily so happy 

“And what swap each week I think the other moms will get confused so easy if we do “ hanna jokes as she gets out 

Emily cuddles into Mya once out of the car and notice she was still in her pjs “mama out pjs ?” She ask confused why she was out in pjs not that she minded her pjs where comfy 

“I don’t know will figure it out “ mya Said. 

“ you were sleeping and we didn’t want to wake you up while you were sleeping to get you dressed “ mya said fixing Emily hair since it was messy. 

“I was kidding but I did see this place for babies and toddlers who are more climbers and that everything soft but it’s like a adventure type place “ hanna explains 

“me nu mind mama me like pjs “ Emily shaking her head liking messy hair which made hanna laugh after Mya tried to make it tame able 

“Yeah sounds good for both of us then I’ll see when they are and we can plan form there with work and everything “ hanna says as they walk in 

emily giggled happily when Mya gave up on her hair and look around enjoying the sites and smells 

“Choc choc mama “ Emily said as she look around confused 

“What’s wrong Emily?” Hanna ask seeing Emily looking around confused 

“why nu one hopping it I hop but nu hop” Emily says 

Hanna laugh to and handed Emily some paper to draw on and some crayons  “here honey why don’t you draw a picture to give Abby later “

emily stop looking around and started to draw 

“ kids make everything so LitterAlly it’s funny. But now let’s look into or schedule. Abby dance classes are Monday Wednesday Saturday at 330 to 5. If I sign Emily up for mommy and me it’s going to be once a week on Wednesday “ mya said checking her schedule.

Hanna humed and nodded as she look at her phone and check a few things out before saying “they do two days monday and Thursday so I can take her them days and maybe you and Abby could do a girl day on Fridays “ hanna offers 

“ yes I was thinking about taking to get her nails done at the salon. I think she will like that and will never want me to do it again “ mya said laughing alittle. 

“ we need the girls to write Christmas list” 

“No she more then likely love that “ Hanna said back with a laugh 

“Okay or use that app that gets them to think there talking to Santa and they tell it what they want then where know “ Hanna says