LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“ well we didn’t ever really talk about adopting again until our social worker told us about Emily we couldn’t pass it up. So she was a planned adoption “ Mya explained she looked at rose. “ yes just bring me a soda “

“Wow that must of shock Abby when she just got a new baby sister “ Rachel says 

“oh big shock trust” Hanna says and leaves to get drinks 

Emily grab one of Chloe trucks and starts pushing it around happily 

“ yea she might like. She always putting a show on for us “ Mya said thinking annoy would like it. 

“ no me win you lose “ Chloe said thinking  she right. 

Abby tries to sneak a couple more pieces of candy around Hanna while she was getting punch. 

"Aww that cute yeah Carly likes it so abby should too" Rachel says going to her bag and grabbing mya a card " that has the woman name and number " she adds after handing it to mya 

"nu " Emily disagrees frowning 

"don't even try it abby no candy yet" Hanna says not even needing to look to know what the girls where up to 

“ okay I’ll give her call. “ mya looked at the time. “ trick or treat should start soon as. We have to babies just running around “ mya says with laugh. 

Chloe crosses her arms and pouts. “ yes me win “ 

abby acts like she’s not doing anything. Then runs off to play. 

"Well toddlers running around and babies being push by tired mum " Rachel jokes back 

hanna chuckles as she watches the girls and goes back to to mya and Rachel 

emily huff and crawls back to her bunny 

“ yup I’m going to find the Babies you and rose try to get the two toddlers “ nya said. She walked up to the playroom and saw two pouting babies. 

“ what’s wrong you two “ mya asked. 

Chleo came over and tried to explain it. 

“Mama bunny” Emily says looking for her bunny she wasn’t going with out it 

“now come on girls let’s go “ Rachel says picking up each girl and placing them on the floor so they could walk downstairs 

Emily crawl off quickly to go get her bunny she grab it and started to crawl back dragging it along 

“Yep will do Rachel if you like I can get the double stroller so you can put Chloe in “ Hanna offers as she walk towards the door 

“oh yes please if you don’t mind “ Rachel says as she grabs Chloe jacket and puts it on her 

Mya picks up Emily when she gets back and puts on her jacket. 

“ mommy I want to drive my power car “ Chloe says not wanting to ride in the stroller. 

Carly comes over to.” Yes me too mommy. I can drive an Abby can sit on the other side “