LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Everyone had a nice dinner and went to the water park one last time since Emily didn’t before. They got showered and went to bed. It was the day of mya sister Halloween party. Mia go up early laid out the kids customs and her self then put t on. Around one they all drive to her sister for the party. 

( can you play mya sister and I’ll play h r kid) 

(Sure ) 

“we need to make sure your sister doesn’t give Abby or Emily to much candy cause Abby got sick last time and Emily never really had candy yet” Hanna says as she drives to the party all dress up like everyone else 

Emily was asleep in her car seat in her costume she guess cuddling her bunny and sucking on her pacifier happily 

“Yeah and we don’t want Emily always asking Well wanting candy all the time “ hanna adds as the pull up to Rachel Mya sister house “Abby sweetie turn off your tablet we’re here “ she adds turning off the car 

Emily nodded still waking up so didn't say much 

rachel answer the door and smiled seeing her sister and her family "hello everyone wow don't you all look great " she says mostly to the girls with a cheerful voice Rachel was dress a witch for the party 

"hey Rachel glad we could come " Hanna says with a smile 

Mya smiled at her sister. “ hi Rachel we’re happy to come. I know Emily here wants to  meet her aunty and Abby loves playing with her cousin” mya said going into the house rubbing Emily back. 

Chloe who was Rachel two year old daughter came out dressed as dinosaur came out smiling. She was more like Emily boyish. 

Carly Rachel other daughter who was four came out and ran stariaght to Abby who was dressed as a princess. Abby and Carly ran off quickly going to play. 

“Dino” Emily said pointing to Chloe with a smile already liking this girl 

Rachel chuckle at Emily reaction and pick Chloe up “Chloe this is Emily she your new cousin “ Rachel explains “I’m glad you guys are here the girls love when you guys come over” she says to Mya as she lets them in 

Chloe looks at Emily smiles and waves. “ emwee pway” chloe said. 

Mya put Emily down so she could go play with Chloe. “ yes we wanted Emily to meet her new cousin but waited until she adjusted and Abby having a new baby sister” mya said.

Emily nodded and started to crawl off while following Chloe once Rachel put her down 

“I’m understand and get it so how old is Emily then ?” Rachel Ask noticing Emily crawling off really fast “also I thought they band the rocket up baby ass idea “ she adds jokingly 

Emily was amazed by the trucks “trucks cool” Emily says putting her bunny down and tried to grab a truck 

“and she not walking yet?” Rachel Ask then shrug “oh you know just the same old boring stuff now tell me how didn’t I know you guys where thinking about having another kid “ Rachel says with a kinda hurt look that she didn’t know 

“ she can when she wants to but she just learned so she like crawling better. Well I wanted to be a surprise nothing big like when we got Abby “ mya said with a reassuring look. “Plus Emily wasn’t really a plan adoption “ 

Abby came running in the living  with cans in her hand chasing after Carly.

chloe picked up her favorite truck. “ dis is super face” Chloe said punching it to knock down a tower of blocks

“What do you mean she wasn’t plan ?” Rachel Ask lost by that but about the the crawling 

Hanna smiled as she watch the girls run about “I want a drink you guys want me to get why you catch up ?” She ask the sisters 

“yes please anything all the stuff set out in the kitchen “ Rachel says