LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Emily stop and look up at Mya and gave her a cheeky smile and shook her head trying to look  innocent 

hanna finish off and pick Abby up before stepping out of the shower and warping Abby in her towel first then herself 

Emily said giggling and wiggling about happily trying to get away from Mya tickles 

Hanna walk out with Abby and place her on the bed to finish drying her “Mya can you dress Abby while I get dry and dress myself please “ Hanna says 

“ of course I can and do her horn” mya said. Mya put Emily on the bed. Then helped Abby get get dress. Mya did Abby hair in one braid like she wanted. Then brushed Emily in two ponytails. 

“ aww look at my two girls” mya cooed to them. 

“Thanks” hanna says as she drys off and started to get ready 

Emily just kept crawling around on the bed like she did on the floor only sitting still when Mya did her hair and cooed at them 

“ yup she does I hope she sits still during in dinner. I’m going to let her crawl down most of the way” mya said grabbing her purse ready to go. 

Abby did the same thing as mya but with her place purse holding her baby pretending to be on the phone. 

Mya looked at Abby. “ well she looks like she should be our parents “ nya said laughing. 

“It’s Emily pluse food she could be running from a monster and still stop and eat “ Hanna said with a laugh then watchs Abby with  amusement nodding at Mya joke 

Emily stop and look at everyone confused she didn’t know what was funny between Mya and Hanna or why Abby was acting odd 

“ your right she will be good “ mya said. Mya looked at Abby. “ Abby honey who you on the phone with “ mya asked wanting to know. 

Abby put her phone in her purse. “ I was talking to my boss like you do mama “ Abby said holding her baby.

mya nodded then whispered to Hanna. “ she starting the copy phase so be careful what you say or do around her “ 

Hanna nodded at that when she watch Abby “yeah same to you we will need to change how we talk about people or say certain things now “ Hanna whispers back 

Emily crawl up to Mya and put her arms up making grabby hands at her 

Emily started  scribbling happily as she sat there trying to make a pretty picture for Mya and Hanna 

Hanna smiled and sat Abby in her chair “would you like to colour Abby ?” Hanna ask as she handed some crayons and paper to her 

Mya looked at the menu. “ Emily do you want grilled cheese for dinner and apple slices “ mya said thinking she will like that. 

Abby picked up the crayon. “ yea I’m going to make a pretty flower” baby said.