LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Honey it's  a indoor water park and really you want to say something weird yet want the girls to act like children then get upset and upset one when they do " 

"hate it and no wanna gu nuw cause mama made it nu fun" Emily says turning and crawling away from everyone 

“ honey I don’t like when people leave there really babies naked in the water park. I’m arguing about it. She keeping the suit on “ mya said. Mya walked over to Emily. “ would it be better if I got you another suit you might wear “ mya said. She went and grabbed a blue dinosaur swim suit out for Emily thinking she would like it better. 

“Nu Nu wanna gu nuw mama wuin it “ Emily says now just mad and crawl away from Mya again going to the corner knowing that where she be sent anyway because she disagrees 

“well then this is your problem then I’m taking Abby down before she says we ruin the rest of the day too “ hanna says finding in this case Mya being dumb about it since it was indoors water park and that they wanted Emily to act like a real baby and most babies hated wearing clothes and it saddens her to hear Emily say that and go to a corner already guessing a  punishment because she disagreed with them and that wasn’t right to her so she grabs Abby putting the chips away and takes her out 

Mya watched as Emily crawled to the corner. She walked over to her and picked her up not letting her go. “ Emily I didn’t ruin the day but you need to keep at least the top of your suit on. And take the other part off “ mya said. 

“ I wanted to eat those “ Abby  said mad that chips were taken away. “ mommy I want to go to the big slide first” 

“Tu late Nu nuw Nu Nu Nu” Emily said finely throwing a huge  tantrum for the first time 

“and I told you no be lucky your still going swimming “ Hanna says not in the mood to be pushed as she takes Abby down stairs “there a huge line for that one honey let’s go use the smaller one for now till there less people “ hanna offers 

Mya was surprise by Emily tantrum but was also happy. “ throwing a tantrum doesn’t make anything better. Now when you calm down I will try to make it better “ mya said she place Emily in the playpen.

abby didn’t understand why Hanna was upset with her she didn’t do anything. “ are you mad at me “ Abby asked. She looked at all the people. “ okay that’s fine “

Emily wasn’t listening as she throwing her tantrum kicking and screaming/ sobbing for ages till her head hurt and she pretty much was red face with no voice 

“I am because you ignore me when I said no to getting a snack “ Hanna says as she takes her to the smaller slid to play on 

Mya let Emily have a tantrums not expecting for it to be that bad. “ I think you tantrum is over now since you threw that tantrum you will not be going back downstairs to swim. You are going to stay in the play until mommy and said comebabck up” mya said 

Abby frowns. “ I’m sorry mommy I will listen next time”

she says hugging Hanna.

“ I know you don’t care . That’s why I’m taking you new toy nana got you away. “ mya said. She laid Emily back in the play pen taking the toy from her. “ take a nap if not you might lead yourself to a spanking “ mya said being stern. 

Abby smiled. “ let’s go on the blue one first “ she said pointing to it. 

“ yes I can take it from you “ mya said. She left Emily only in the play pen and went to change out her swim suit. 

Abby got in the front of tube then waited for Hanna to get in the back. “Weee “ she said all the way down. 

Emily snuggled into Mya in her sleep and let out a soft sigh happy to be in Mya arms as she cuddle with her not angry anymore 

hanna look and saw it was a smaller slid “Okay honey but I think you can only go on it so mommy will watch Okay “ Hanna says 

“I did see honey you where the fastest “ Hanna says before looking at the time “Okay honey let’s go up and get ready for dinner “ she adds 

Emily started to wake up and noticed she was cuddling with Mya and snuggles down again sucking her thumb