LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Wow I knew you where open minded but not that open minded, I'll probably would be stuck in a loveless marriage with a man " Hanna says 

"yes it is odd that you want her to have one and she mostly likely hasn't had one out of fear in the back of her mind that she will be kick out if she does " Hanna says 

"Well I'm glad you stuck with me " Hanna says with a smile at mya 

"yeah but even if Emily pretty a baby she still adult in her mind and has fears of being kick out and so deep in her mind she most likely feels like she has to be the best baby she can " Hanna offered 

“ I’m going to tell her we would never kick her out no matter what she does. I don’t think she understand that. But I know she know we love her” mya said. 

Karen got into the shower while the girls were sleeping. 

Mya picked up Emily. “ so tell me all about your day. Did you go swimming “ mya asked. 

Karen came out the shower smiling. “ good now heres the catch to your surprise. I made dinner reservations but I have to meet your farther at the airport.”

“That’s the catch that’s great.... I mean that’s a shame we’ll miss you “ Hanna joke at first but did mean that there miss her as Karen had been so wonderful to them today as she gave her a hug “thank you today been great and it is a shame your not having dinner with us “ Hanna says truthfully 

“Uh huh nana fun” Emily says with a smile and showed Mya her ladybug toy 

Karen laughed. “ well bye girls I’ll see tomorrow at auntie party “ Karen said hugging everyone and kissing them on the head. 

Mya cradled Emily and looked at the clock. “ would like to go back down to the water park before dinner “ mya asked her. 

Abby woke up slowly stretching out her legs. 

Emily didn't want to be in her swimsuit again since she really didn't like it in the first place "nu mama jut diapew " Emily says trying to get out of the costume 

"okay honey let's get you changed into your swimsuit then " Hanna says 

"Nu nu likey " Emily said pouting and trying to look mad but it just look cute 

"sure honey we can try the bigger slide if you want " Hanna says to abby then looks at mya confused about why was it a big deal if Emily wore a swimsuit or not it wasn't like Emily even look like a adult at all 

Mya smiled at Emily. “ sorry honey but your not taking it off” mya said. She could tell Hanna was confused but left it alone. 

“ okay let’s go down to the water park “ mya said. She picked up Emily. 

Abby was super excited. 

Emily started to get more mad as her lower lip started to shake and tears where coming to her eyes as she wiggle around 

hanna grab Emily and put her on the bed and then whispers to mya " what's the big deal babies only wear swimming diapers all the time why you fighting on this ?" Hanna ask feeling the fighting getting no where only upsetting Emily "abby you need to ask if you want a snack " Hanna says noticing abby 

Mya pulled Hanna to the side. “ I don’t want her to just wear swim diaper in a water park because she can get sick being bear skin in the park. I just read a whole article on it “ mya said. “‘Plus it’s weird honey I don’t like when parents leave the kids naked in a public place “ 

Abby walked over to Emily. “ sissy what’s wrong with your suit “ Abby asked her eating her chips.