LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

EMily made cooing sounds and nodded as she gave mya the flowers before crawling off quickly to grab her bunny then came back to mya 

"aww thank you abby " Hanna said kissing abby in the head then turn to Karen "as nice as that sounds but what's the catch oh evil one " Hanna jokes at the end but gives Karen a hug at the at the same time 

"I knew there was a catch " Hanna laugh and kiss both Emily and abby on the head and left with mya after grabbing what they needed 

"mama mommy?" Emily said in a small confused voice when they left 

Karen picked Emily up. “ they will be back now let’s go play some games “ Karen said. She carried Emily down the stairs and held Abby hand to the arcade . 

Mya walked with Hanna to the spa. “ this is actually going to be nice. Let’s get a couple massage “ 

“ we got to get you stop repeating things more than twice “ Karen said getting the girls coins. She gave Abby a few and held Emily’s and they went over to the babies games. 

Abby played a duck game. 

Mya goes over to get a robe the goes to change out of it. 

Emily frown hearing that so said once "mean" to Karen with a pout she was only saying games over as she couldn't wait to play seeing Karen busy watching abby Emily waddles off to play in the ball pit they had 

Hanna waits and then goes to do the same 

Karen went back over to Emily. “ I think we played a lot today  how about a nap before dinner “ Karen said picking up Emily and going back to the hotel room. 

Mya thought about it. “ we could move the girls play castle “ mya suggested. 

Emily yawn hearing the word nap and nodded "baba" she mumbles wanting a bottle before her nap as she layed her head down 

"hell no that thing heavy " Hanna mumble then adds "we could put it on the back porch if we get the right size" she adds after thinking about it 

Karen makes a Emily a bottle then lays her down on the bed. While she changes Abby into another outfit then pi So her down. Then make dinner reservations. 

Mya laughs. “ actually that might be a better idea. Because we can move the table over which isn’t that heavy.” Mya says. 

"I had to people warn me before I even ask you out " Hanna says getting out too "can you believe we where only teens when we met " she adds as she drys off "don't know most likely Emily eating or sleeping and abby is probably playing " she says about the girls 

"Same I mean it's feel like it was only yesterday I got push into you by my friend " Hanna says with a soft nice sigh as she remembers 

"oh yeah a baby not having a nap is bad for everyone " she says with a laugh 

"Yeah it was god know who we ended up with if it wasn't each other " Hanna says 

"well at lest Emily you know how one year old can throw tantrums till there blue in the face " Hanna says walking out with mya after they got dress