LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Karen got Emily bottle  and handed it to her. “ okay girls after we eat we have to set up mommy’s surprise “ Karen said drinking her veggie shake. 

Mya sat in the passenger seat. “ so I was thinking about Abby. She needs to do something it might help her not throw tantrums. Maybe a dance class.” Mya said. 

"Mama mommy?" Emily said with a smile but was in her own way asking what the surprise was 

"I thought you wanted to start her in preschool? And didn't we agree to put her in dance ?" Hanna ask lost as she drove 

“ yup your going to see mama and mommy” Karen said. She brought the girls upstairs to hotel room. “ Abby play with Emily while i get changed” 

“ I know we said that I was just reminding you and pre k sounds good I guesss.” “Mya sais

“ well I don’t know I think it would be better for her but I also want her to join the daycare.  Tomorrow will go and look at places for her to dance and pre k.” 

Karen came back out. She dressed Abby the went over to Emily. “ let’s get This little lady bug  changed.” Karen said taking off Emily swimmer diape. 

"Well we can do that instead of you want as I still think people are going to ask questions about the girls not growing " Hanna says with a shrug 

emily was hyper a little so wanted to crawl and play so while Karen was trying to change her Emily kept turning around and tried to crawl away on the bed giggling 

“ my mom seems to think Abby does so that’s all it matters. Plus she won’t stay in the school for long “ mya said. 

“ no little lady bug we need to diaper you “ Karen said. She took out a portable changed table laid Emily down and strapped her on to it. 

"That's cause your mom old and get her confused with your sister kids " Hanna joke then quickly gave mya a confused look about what else she said 

Emily didn't like being strap down so started to wiggle and whine till she just pouted cutely at Karen saying "nu aiw " meaning no fair 

“ true I mean we’re only going to keep her in school for the year “ mya said. 

Karen tickled Emily. “ it’s fair honey you need to get your diaper change “ Karen said putting Emily in a new clean diaper. Then in a onesie. “ now you can play “ Karen said putting Emily on the floor so she could crawl. 

"Why would we only keep her in for a year if we are sending her?" Hanna ask then sigh "I wish we could find a place where we didn't have to lie about our family as other people would have families like ours" she adds not liking to lie 

Emily giggle as she was tickled then made happy sounds being on the floor to crawl around she reach up and grab her blanket and bunny from the bed and crawled around with them 

“ well if we’d keep her in longer people might suspect things. “ mya sighed to. “ I know me to but unfortunately we don’t i a place like that” mya said. 

Karen watched as Emily crawled then went to make a phone call about the surprise. Abby crawled with Emily pretending she was a tiger. 

"Is it impossible to look into it to see if there is it's not like there the only ones" Hanna says after nodding 

Emily watch what abby was doing and started to giggle and crawl faster around not to be caught 

Karen came back in. “ okay girls ready hold these for you mama and mommy l Karen said. Handing Emily flowers and Abby chocolates. 

Abby put Emily bunny down and held the chocolate. “ nana what’s this for “ Abby asked. 

Karen smiled. “ it’s part of the surprise” 

mya got out the car and grabbed her suit case. “ we finally get that surprise” 

Emily took the flowers and held them carefully as soon as Karen said they where for mya and Hanna 

"I'm still not sure if we should be worry or not like I said your mom can have a evil mind " Hanna points out after locking the door of the car and then took mya hand 

“ I don’t know neither “ mya said. She walked up to the elevator. She walked to the room. Where her mom told her to come. 

“ okay when you mommy’s come in hand them the stuff then we’re going down to the arcade” Karen said. 

“Well I don’t care I just can’t wait to see the girls now “ Hanna says knocking on the hotel door 

Emily smiled hearing the knock “mama mummy” she squealed happily she couldn’t wait to see them 

Karen and goes to the open the door. “ welcome “ Karen said smiling. 

Mya walks in and sees the girls. “ aww is that for us “ mya said crouching down to Emily to get the chocolate. 

Abby handed Hanna the chocolate. 

Karen walked behind. “ that’s only some of the surprise. I thought you two could use a spa day so I paid for you two get and excuslive spa day. Everything include massage mud bath hot tub facial mask and more. “ Karen said handed mya and Hanna the tickets.