LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Karen arrieved at the hotel and grabbed the girls bags and gave them to the bell boy. Then carried both girls up to the room. She laid Emily down in the bed and changed her while she was sleeping. 

“ put the address my mom sent you in the god to see how far it is” mya said. 

Emily was waking up while she was being changed and let out a huge yawn before starting to babble happily up at Karen 

hanna did so into her phone “couple hours if we don’t stop at all “ Hanna says looking up at Mya with a Why look in her eyes 

Emily made happy Sounds and said nana a few times as she was pictured up at Karen 

“plenty of time then “Hanna says after seeing they where done packing she moved there bag off the bed and push Mya down with a smirk 

Karen carried the kids down stairs.  To the water park. She got them bracelet then found a table. “ okay baby stay in the toddler area me and Emily are going to the water swing “ Karen said. She went over sat Emily in a swing that had a sprinkler going near it so got her wet. 

Abby ran and played on the slides meeting a new friend. 

Karen could tell Emily likes it. She pushed for a few minutes then brought her to the op of the baby water slide. She pressed the button for water  and Emily went down the slide into a pool. “ was that funny “ Karen cooed. 

Karen let Emily go down the slide a couple more times seeing she liked it. “ wanna try the kiddie pool “ Karen said picking Emily up and bring her to wear Abby was to swim. 

Abby came over to Emily. “ sissy the water nice “ 

karen got the girls water wings so the could swim deeper. “ come here Emily “ she said.

Karen took Emily out the water. “ what’s wrong baby it’s nice an nana has you “ Karen said getting back in the water holding Emily. 

Abby swam over to Emily. “ see sissy it’s fun “ baby said swimming. She could still touch since the pool was three feet deep. 

“ honey I won’t let you go but it’s not that deep. Plus you can float “ Karen said. She also put Emily in a baby tub so she could float in that.  “ that’s better baby. Or do you want to go back to the baby slide “ 

Emily gave some sniffles and rub her eyes once in the baby tub she nodded "bettew" she said never been to places like this or been around water that she feet didn't touch scared her and she didn't get what she was wearing would help her she just got scared when she couldn't touch the floor 

Karen smiled at the girls playing she let the swim for awhile. “ who’s hungry and wants food “ Karen said  pciking Emily up. 

“ I am “ Abby said. “ I want French fries. “

Mya looked at the time. “ let’s start on the road “ mya said. 

"Fud" Emily said happily and clap her hands and lick her lips knowing what that word ment perfectly 

"okay I'm going to hop in the shower quickly then we can go I don't want Karen make any jokes " Hanna says with a chuckle 

Karen dried the girls off then walked them over to the food shack.  “ Abby I know you want French fries. Emily what do you want chicken nuggets or hot dog “ karen ask. 

Maya laughed.  “ okay I’m going to fix my hair “ mya said.