LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“ bye girls “ mya said. 

Abby walked out holding her swim suit . 

Karen put Emily in the car in a car seat that has toys attached to it. Then put Abby in her blaster seat. 

“ okay girls we have a bit of drive so will go  stop and get snacks for it “ Karen said. 

“ okay nana “ Abby said. 

“Do you think we should be worried that your mom has a surprise for us too” hanna says once they leave 

Emily wasn’t listening already giggling and playing with the car seat toys with her bunny 

“ I’m kind of worried. But I don’t what it is hopefully nothing to big “ mya said going to sit on the couch. “ should we go to the office or just snuggle on the couch” 

karen found a grocery store and parked then went to grab Emily first tickling her tummy then Helped Abby out. “ okay girls let’s go get you some snacks “ Karen said placing in the car the Abby. 

Abby was excited. “ yea “ Abby said. 

“Same “ hanna agree about the surprise then sat next to Mya and with a smirk said “or here on the couch or the bedroom” Hanna says wiggling her eyebrows 

“fud” Emily says clapping her hands happily hearing the word snacks 

Mya smirks and starts to undress. “ mine as well do it here “ mya said. 

Karen went to the snack asilse for kids. “ okay girls pick something you want “ Karen said. 

Abby went and picked chocolate covered pretzels. 

Karen payed for the snacks and fruit then brought the kids back to the car. She put Emily in giving her a bottle to keep her busy. Then put Abby fgiving her a sippy cups 

Abby looked at Emily’s “ sissy wanna pway a game “ 

Emily giggle happily being her bottle dribbling milk down her from laughing 

Hanna was cuddling with Mya when she heard her phone go she grab it and read it “your mom wants us to bring our swimsuits “ she said sounding confused 

Abby giggled to have fun playing with Emily. “ peek a boo. I see you “ she said playing that game again since Emily liked it. 

Mya thought about it. “ I know she’s taking the kids to the water park. Maybe it’s the indoor water park with the resort.”

Abby smiled. “ let’s play pat a cake “ Abby said going threw the  motions with her. 

“ I honestly don’t know. But my mom always does the most craziest surprise. When I was eight I told her I wanted to see a panda bear. So that weeken I opened the door and there was a lady with a panda bear in my living room. “ mya said laughing at the memory. 

“ your doing good job “ abby said to Emily. 

Karen looked back at the girls. “ why don’t you guys try for a nap.we still have a bit of a drive. Abby give Emily her bottle “ Karen said. 

Abby held Emily bottle up to her mouth.

” Yes I know but your a wonderful parent to the girls.” 

“Good to know “Hanna said with a frown to the first part Mya said and then looked at her phone “what is she planing “Hanna says showing Mya the text before sending one back to bug Karen a little -dear mother in law what are you planing in that evil mind of yours -then adds a worry looking face emoji before sending it