LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Aww there so cute she will look so adorable in just them and a top " Hanna says cooing a little at the thought " we will need to get her pull ups too and the charts with the stickers....oh we should see the bath stuff for Emily too" she adds as she looks at the pull ups for the girls

"I think so " Hanna says seeing the stickers before going back frowning looking at the pull ups " I'm not sure about the size for Emily and look they got the Disney princess pull ups for Abby " she says showing Mya

"We can another day babe " Hanna says walking out of the mall with Mya to the car Hanna unlock it she open Abby side and carefully got her out of the stroller and into her seat and bluckle her in with out waking her

"If I wasn't here to stop you I bet you would of " Hanna tease Mya a little with a cheeky kidding smile before looking down at Abby Hanna grab the pacifier and put it in Abby mouth and kiss her on the head

"Doesn't mean she couldn't have allergies or not like something" Hanna points out rolling her eyes " I don't like Taco Bell " Hanna says making a face at the thought she then look into the mirror when she heard Abby " hey honey did you have a good nap ?" Hanna ask

"Lets go McDonald's they have happy meals there " Hanna says smiling when Mya whispers that Emily wet herself again and got a great idea "when we get to McDonald's change Emily into a diaper and if she wakes up and ask we will say that the only thing we could find that would fit " Hanna whispers back then answers Abby " I'm glad sweetie we are going to get dinner now "

Mya placed Emily pacifier in her mouth to continue to sleep. She realized Emily was in panties and wet her car seat. She wiped her then put the diaper under butt. " honey you had an accident why your sleeping. I know your not happy but you need to stay in a diaper until we get home. " may explained.

Emily open her eyes wide when Mya said that and started to tear up again " but but why a diaper you said pull ups first and and I don't know why I wet myself again " Emily says starting to get work up as she took the pacifier out to talk to Mya but she was almost crying at the end