LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya gets a bottle out then feeds her the bottle while they continue to shop. “ okay let’s check out then go to the Halloween store “ mya said. 

Abby picked out a purple tut then put it in the cart. “ mommy can I have my sippy sup please “ she asked. 

Mya thought about it. “  I just brought a box of diapers she good . “ mya said. Mya put Emily over her shoulder when she was half way done with it to burp her. 

Abby held Hanna hand then saw some candy. “ can I get some candy please” 

“Alright I wasn’t sure good though means we shouldn’t run out then “ Hanna says then looks at Abby thinking about it “ok you can pick one thing and you can’t have till we get home “ Hanna says to her 

Emily let out a big burp and laugh because of it 

Mya goes to the check out line and pays for everything. She puts Emily back in the stroller so she could Carry some of the bags. 

Abby walked and grabbed a twist lollipop and held it in her hand. “ mommy  when I can get my costume “ 

Emily didn’t like that she was put back in the stroller and started to whine 

hanna payed for Abby lollipop “we are going to That after we put the bags in the car “ Hanna says taking some of the bags too 

“ I’ll just paint my face. It’s more the kids not the adults “ mya said. She looked down at Emily rubbing her back. She followed Hanna to see what she would wear. “ I’m going to be a sugar skull” mya said thinking that was nice and easy. 

“That’s a lie and you know it the first time you took me to one of your sisters Halloween party and said that we got there and wouldn’t let me in till I agree to go change into a costume “ Hanna says looking over the costumes “I might go as Wonder Woman” Hanna says looking at it 

emily look up at Mya with big eyes  innocently 

“Your sister will think I’m rubbing off on you “ Hanna tease and pick up the Wonder Woman costume and showed Mya 

emily kept look at Mya for a bit before snuggling into her again feeling better just being in Mya arms 

Mya picked walked over and saw a bee custom for herself. “ I’m going to bed this it’s cute and kind of matches the kids “ mya said. Mya could tell Emily was comfortable and felt safe so she continued to pat her back. 

“ it’s fine that you don’t match “ mya said. She walked up to the register and paid for her customer and Emily’s plus Abby’s.

” Let’s go get frozen yogurt after we leave “ mya said. 

Abby gad fallen asleep in hand arms again. 

“Great “hanna says as she pays for her costume “sounds good Abby asleep again so want to just do drive though so we can go home after ?” Hanna ask 

emily heard frozen yogurt and look up again licking her lips she hadn’t had it before but it sounded yummy