LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

“She use to it I guess pluse babies can I mean you seen those videos on YouTube of kids sleeping anywhere “ Hanna points out as she watches Abby “yeah she does I’m glad we came “ Hanna says 

“ yea it’s good she takes a nap with out fighting it especially when we’re out. She also asked me how old she is today. I told her one I think she could be that she.” Mya said to Hanna’s. “ same here “ 

Abby sat still while she was painted into a butterfly. 

“Yeah That seems like a good age for her and yeah most babies are hard to put down for a nap at home let alone outside when it can be noisy so I’m glad she can sleep with no problem”Hanna says before smiling and pulling Mya close as they watch Abby get her face painted 

Hanna nooed agreeing with Mya before smiling when Abby came over “and it’s a very pretty butterfly honey” Hanna agree and pick Abby up seeing she was tired “sleepy honey ?” Hanna ask making sure Abby was on her side with out the butterfly on it so she could lay her head down if she wanted 

Mya could tell Abby was tired. “ they can sleep in the car “ mya said punching Emily over to the car. Mya put Emily in her car seat gently. “ I want to turn Emily car seat rear facing” mya said. 

Abby nodded and laid her head down. 

“Good idea they can nap alwhile on the way to the costume shop anyway I brought both strollers with us just in case there still asleep ” Hanna says as she carries Abby back to the car and place her carefully in her seat “Why ? “ Hanna ask when Mya says that 

"We can do that after the costumes it's only 2 now so it's gives us enough time and maybe if we are moving abby up on her potty training we should get her big girl undies to wear during the day then instead of pull ups " Hanna offers after looking at the time 

"Yeah I did that's why we had to start the meeting later then I wanted also checking out who has kids who are to young for kindergarten or school yet " Hanna says taking the coffee and drank some before starting the car again to drive to the mall