LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Emily gave a shrug to answer mya question about her diaper "me nu knuw mama me nevew knuw " Emily says giggling always finding it funny when mya ask 

Hanna grab the diaper bag and the single stroller to put Emily in 

Mya places Emily in the stroller. “ your night wet baby “ mya said giving her a pacifier. Then started to push the stroller to the ticket booth so the girls could get on the hay rides 

Abby looked around at all the cool things. 

“ mommy I want to go on the bouncy slide” Abby said thinking that would be fun.

Emily shrug again as she suck her pacifer happily as she was push in the stroller "mama me hungwy " Emily says 

Hanna pays for everyone as they go in Hanna looks where abby wanted to go on "are you sure honey ?" Hanna ask 

“ okay Emily I’ll get you a hot dog “‘mya said. “ you can take Abby while I’ll get food for Emily. She’s hungry the ride doesn’t start for 20 minutes “mya said to Hannah 

Abby nodded. “ yes I do mommy it looks fun “ Abby said really excited. 

"That's cool that's enough time for abby to go on the bounce castle anyway " Hanna says taking abby over to the bounce castle and lines her up "now abby you need to wait in this line for your turn " she explained 

"hotdog hotdog " Emily says happily clapping 

Mya goes in line and to get Emily a hot dog then brings her over to a table. “ okay let mama feed you I don’t want you get ketchup everywhere “ mya said. Breaking a piece of hot dog off for Emily to eat.  

Abby was excited to go down the slide. 

“ I know mommy I’m a big girl “ Abby said. Abby looked at all the other kids in line. 

A lady almost as old as Hanna looked at Abby. “ how old is she “ the lady asked. 

"Otay mama " Emily says not minding being fed as she ate her hotdog still some how getting ketchup on her face by the end "yummy mama " Emily says when she done and rubs her tummy 

"I know I know I just want to make sure you know " Hanna says with a chuckle as she stands with the other grown ups 

"she four acts at time 16" Hanna jokes to the lady "which one yours ?" She ask 

Mya feeds Emily her food then wiped the ketchup off. “ let’s go find mommy and sissy “ mya said. 

The lady laughed. “ mines is the one wearing a purple dress and fairy wings. She’s four to and acts like she’s 20. I’m MIA and you “ the lady said. 

Abby waited her turn. Then she took off her shoes. “ I’m going mommy “ Abby said. 

Mya smiles at Emily. “ how is you what “ mya ask not knowing what Emily was asking. 

Abby nodded and climbed up the slide. She noticed the girl with the fairy wings and started to talk to her at the top of slide. 

“ well nice to meet you. It looks are daughters are becoming friends “ Mia said. 

“ you are 1 honey to young for the slide maybe next time “ mya said thinking that was right. Mya walks up to Hanna. She looked for Abby. 

“ looks like she made a friends” mya said smiling. 

Abby talked to the girl liking her. She ran to her mommy’s to tell her. “ mommy’s I made a friend and her names is heather “ Abby said excited. 

"Otay mama " Emily agree as she look around were  they where 

"she is and this is her mum Mia, Mia this is my wife mya and our youngest Emily " Hanna introduced them 

"that's great abby I'm glad you made a friend honey " Hanna says to abby 

Mya shook her hands  with Mia. “ well it looks we’re goingnto need t set up a play date for Abby here “ mya said

mia ageeed. “ well nice to meet you all here’s my number call me so we can “ she said grabbing heather hand and bring her over to the other slide. 

Abby smiled. “ now we can go on the hayride “ Abby said very excited. 

"Looks like abby has a friend now and we will need to set up a play date " Hanna says to mya and chuckling when she heard abby "okay okay we're going now " Hanna says to her 

"haywide haywide yay " Emily says bouncing in her seat 

"Yeah that what I was thinking maybe every weekend or every other weekend we should do stuff to get the girls out of the house more " 

by the time the hayride was over Emily was sleepy since she hadn't nap yet today 

“ yes we can find different things to do “ mya said cradling Emily. “ somones tired” Mya said. She rocked Emily as they got off the ride. 

Abby looked at Hanna after the ride was over. “ can I get my faced painted please” Abby ask.

Emily snuggle into mya sucking on her pacifier slowly as she was falling asleep 

"yeah seem like she is " Hanna agree seeing Emily fall asleep 

hanna thought about and look at the time before answering abby "sure honey let's go" 

Mya placed Emily in the stroller and laid it back for her. “ she can sleep threw anything “ mya said. It was loud and kids screaming. 

Abby bounced and waited for her turn. Then told the lady she wanted a butterfly on her face. 

Mya watched Abby. “ we definitely have to do this again Abby loves it “ mya said.