LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Good idea and I'll set up something for max tomorrow too now let's see if we can still have a nice afternoon " Hanna says 

"Yeah that something I'm  use too also " Emily says then looks at abby confused "there must have more then one ride and it's not that late yet "  Emily says thinking about it 

“ no ones crying so I think they made up “ mya said. She walked back into the living room. 

Abby thought about it. “ yea your right last yea we went when it was late “ Abby said. Abby looked at her mommy’s. 

“ mommy’s we are better now “ 

"I'm glad to hear that now let's get shoes and jackets on to go to the hayride " Hanna says taking abby out of the playpen 

emily nodded her head at what abby says holding her arms out to be pick up 

Emily just pointed to the untouch food and bottle in her playpen to answered mya question "mama me wanna weaw my colowful dragon hoodie plwase " Emily says 

"I know abby I haven't forgotten " Hanna says with a chuckle 

Emily made sure she had her pacifier and bunny before being put in the car 

“Okay all ready let’s get going “ Hanna says after helping Abby with her shoes and took her to the car 

“mama mama I know wat I wanna weaw fow trick and treating “  Emily says happily 

"She wants to be a fairy this year and I agree she could " Hanna says

"so me can look like snuggles mama ?" Emily ask 

"that's a good idea maybe we can dress her like a build a bear bunny like snuggles meaning we can get a new baby outfit like really babyish and baby shoes for her to if we think Emily acting younger and we can get the same outfit for her bunny so they match  " Hanna whispers to mya 

"Or we can get them the animal ears to wear and then get them footie pjs or onesie so there not to hot when we go to your sisters party on Halloween " Hanna offers after thinking about it 

"sissy what teddy yow gonna be ?" Emily ask 

"There going as be build a bear for Halloween I think it's safe to say there be different " Hanna says with a laugh as she pulls in to where the hayride was to park 

"fairy panda" Emily said slowly to get right but look at abby confused 

"Yeah that what I ment before and put like a tutu and wings on for Abby's  and make sure Emily and snuggles are in the same thing so they can match like Emily wants " Hanna says before getting out of the car and helps abby out