LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Megan was upset hearing that she just left Emily only. She couldn’t wait for mya to get back so she could tell her. 

Mya laughed hoping the same. “ I thought he was going to be more works but our little two year old is hitting terrible twos “ 

Emily stay laying there sucking her thumb as she thrown her pacifier somewhere and didn't want to find it 

"it doesn't help she a sensitive kid who lets there emotions get to them guess it a side effect of always having to hold them in for so long " Hanna says with a sigh 

“ yea your right I’m trying to get her to open up more which is working alittle bit “ mya said. 

When they pulled in the driveway she got out and open the door. She saw the girls in the play pen. “ why are the girls in the play pen “ 

Megan told Hanna and mya what happen and what Emily said to her which really hurt. “ I’m sorry but I can’t baby sit for you tomorrow when the girls behave I will “ Megan says. 

Abby saw her mommy’s and stood up in the play pen. “ mommy’s sissy was bad and laughed at me which hurt my feeling a lot” 

"That fine we don't need you but what you done was wrong you let it get out of hand and upset because a two year old hurt your feelings instead of dealing with it like your ment to by explaining to abby that it wrong to tattle on someone for no proper reason  and that even when Emily most likely told you why she laugh at her you didn't explain that to abby Emily didn't know better and thought it was a joke then to Emily that abby feelings where hurt you ignored her and punished both when they both wouldn't say sorry when both aren't in wrong so don't come back " Hanna says handing Megan the money then turn to mya with a look like said I told you so about the babysitter thing before getting abby "abby what did I tell you about tattling on your sister when she done nothing wrong " Hanna says her facing showing she was not going to fall for the cute thing 

Megan didn’t care. “ well it’s you guys fault for raising a whole bunch of brats. If they weren’t spoiled then I would have came back. Good luck finding another babysitter “ Megan said. She left there and was never coming back. 

Mya went over to Emily. She picked her up. 

“ Emily when you laughed at sissy it hurt feeling. Also what you said to Megan. I know your only two but that’s not acceptable. I know you didn’t think you were hurting your sissy feeling but you did “ mya said rubbing her back. 

Abby started to cry clearly upset. “ but sissy was making fun of me because how I put clothes on. Which made me mad “ Abby said trying to Hanna how she felt. 

Hanna had to stop herself from hitting Megan as she slammed the door in her face 

emily wiggle out of mya arms and sat back on the floor with her back turn to them she was fed defending herself so wasn't going to anymore she felt there where one rule for her and another for abby because she was still the girl from the trash that they felt sorry for well that's how Emily felt 

"abby she thought you where kidding making a joke not laughing at how you dress yourself really and that's not a excuse you got mad yesterday too and hurt Emily by hiding her bunny from her which is worst " Hanna says telling abby that she knew the truth of today and yesterday 

Mya could tell Emily was hurt. She picked her up even though she didnt want it. 

“ Emily honey. Listen to me. I love so much no matter where you came from. Now I no it’s rough but doesn’t give you a right to be mean. Now I know you thought Abby was joking. Which she took out of proportion which she always does. Now I need to know where my good little girl is “ mya said. 

Abby looked at Hanna shocked. “ you guys been mean to me every since Emily came here. I always get in trouble and she doesn’t it. It’s because she a baby “ Abby said crossing her arms. “ if I laughed at her I would be in time out she gets away with everything no matter what it is “ 

"Nu nu me tried to explain and Megan nu listen and you say me bad cause me spoke the twuth so nu me nu bad !" Emily said firmly no going to be told she wasn't being good when she hadn't done anything this time 

"none of that is true you keep getting into trouble because of how YOU been acting not because of your sister when she does something bad we punish her too and explain why she been bad Emily then takes her punishment you always fight and act like you done nothing wrong when you have and no if you thought truly like Emily did about your top she was doing something as a joke then of course you wouldn't be punished for it " Hanna says 

Mya sighed. “ your right this time. You weren’t bad Megan handle everything wrong and Abby well just Abby and blows things out of portion. I know you didn’t mean to hurt Abby feeling but maybe you can say sorry to her even if you don’t mean. “ mya said hoping Emily would. 

Abby turned around in the play pen and crossed her arms. She wasn’t going to talk to Hanna if she wasn’t going to listen. 

“Yow say me wight then says fow me tu say sowwy that nut wight mama yow knuw “ Emily says not going to say sorry when it ment nothing 

hanna sigh as this was normal for Abby so she turn and looked at Mya 

Mya could tell this was going anywhere. 

“ alright Emily just go get you bunny ready to go on the hay ride “ mya said putting her down. She walked over to Hanna. 

“ honey we both know Abby very self conscious about herself and was picked on before for the way she dressed so maybe that’s why she thought Emily was being mean. “ may whispered to Hanna. 

Emily stap off still not happy as she rub her eyes she was sleepy and hungry which made her mood worse 

"yes but thats not the point she blaming everything on Emily still and she needs to learn that she can't " Hanna whispers back as she explains then turns to abby "go get your jacket and shoes on " she says with a sigh 

Mya sighed as she watched Emily stomp off. “ that’s an issue but we have to remember Abby’s just testing her boundaries when it comes to having a new child “ mya said. 

Abby still ignored Hanna clearly still upset with her. 

Maya was fed up with both girls now. “ okay girls guess what until you can get along we will be staying in the house for the day “ mya said. 

"Yes and there testing then there this mya Emily doesn't act like this she gets in trouble and normally we explain what she did was wrong and she takes her punishment not like abby who always fighting and not learning " Hanna says 

"fine wif me " Emily says hating Halloween anyway so she didn't care if they went to the hayride thing or not so she went to play with her bunny 

“ I know honey Abby not like Emily. Maybe we need to punish Abby in different ways. Seeing that a time out or spankjng doesn’t work “ mya said.  Mya looked over at Emily. 

“ that mean no toys you two are going to sit in the play pen with each other “ mya said picking up Emily in putting her in with Abby. 

Abby who was crying now when Emily got in she looked at her. “ sorry “ she said softly. 

"We tried different ways and nothing else works but them mya " Hanna says with a tried sigh 

"nu nut saying sowwy when me nu du anything " Emily huff ignoring abby since this wasn't the first time abby got her in trouble and she was made to say sorry so this time she sat there with her arms cross frowning deeply 

“ I have an idea that might work with her “ mya said pulling Hanna to the kitchen.

” So Abby only trying to get Emily in trouble because she jealous of her. So if we start to give Abby special things to do it might change the way she is. “ mya said. 

Abby started to cry more. “ sissy why no Accept my sorry” Abby asked. 

"Stuff like what ?" Hanna ask not sure on the idea already but wasn't going to say no till she found out more 

"cause yow nu mean it yow say sowwy cause mama and mommy make yow nut that yow welly sowwy if du wewe then yow stop twying tu get me in twouble " Emily says still pouting 

Mya thought for a moment. “ stuff like helping us with work or helping us make dinner. Things to make her feel like she has a special job Emily can’t do “ mya said.  

Abby went over to Emily alittle more. 

“ okay want to know exactly why I try to get in trouble is because your cuter than me smaller than me. I’m jealous of you “ Abby said crossing her arms. 

"So give her chores and what reward her for doing them at the end of the week of something?" Hanna ask liking the idea so far 

"why you have people who love you give you everything you want before mya and Hanna and now I'm jealous of you because you have a normal life know the most simple of thing I don't I ask what you think is dumb stuff to make me cute it because I truely don't know and I'm not cuter then you look at me I'm just a clean street rat but still a ugly rat all the same " Emily says as she leans against one of the play pen walls not looking at abby 

“ yea but it’s only between us three maybe like get to go to a movie or get something special l mya said thinking about it some more. 

Abby felt super bad. “ Emily  your not a dirty street rat you cute little baby now that is super cute and everyone loves.   I realized that after I said that to. But you are really smart like if someone tried to rob us you would probably know the best to hide. “ Abby said. “ I wish I knew things like that. But I’m sorry about all the mean things I said. I actually mean it this time. I actually love you as a sister” 

"Then who would look after Emily? I like the idea and I think it could help with abby " Hanna agreeed 

emily look at abby with tears in her eyes before hugging her tight "I'm sorry also I didn't mean to hurt your feelings I did think you where just doing a joke with your top and I love you like a sister too " Emily says truthfully  "by the way I know how take a weapon from some twice the size of mya and Hanna if we ever get rob " she add sniffling with a wet laugh 

“ well we don’t have a sitter anymore which horrible because we have work tomorrow so I don’t know. Maybe my parents “ mya said with a shrug. 

Abby hugged Emily and wiped her tears. “ I’m sorry about that but people you use to pick on me for the way I dress” Abby said wiping her tears.  Abby laughed. “ at least we know we’re safe. But now let’s go get you first good Halloween custom “ Abby said. 

"Yeah well I didn't like her anyway so we're better off without her, and there also your sister or maybe one of our friends or we just take them to work with us " Hanna says 

"I didn't know that if I did I wouldn't of laugh " Emily says then gives a small smile " well my first Halloween costume ever but yeah lets do you think there let us out now if we told them we said sorry to each other?" Emily ask at the end 

“ yea well tomorrow will bring them with us since Emily didn’t meet them yet “ mya said thinking that would be better. 

Abby sighed. “ yea when I was real child people would gen beat me up “ Abby said. She thought about it. “ we probably missed the hay ride but they’ll still take us “ Abby said.