LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Aww thanks then after the meeting I want us to eat together then we can go home okay ?" Hanna ask as she sits back down 

Emily like her short hair so didn't see the big deal as she shrug her shoulders playing with her boats happily 

Abby played with her hair more smiling at how long it was getting. 

Megan came over”  okay girls.time to get out “ Megan said getting Abby out first then Emily. When she handed them both there tooth brushes. “ Emily do you need my  help.” 

Mya looked at Hanna. “ I thought we were taking the girls to lunch but I’ll tell Megan to feed them “ 

"Yeah mama does it fow me " Emily says about her teeth as she stands on her stool not caring that she was naked standing there 

"I already told her and I told you I made us a home made lunch this morning " Hanna says 

Emily let Megan brush her teeth and spat when she was told too once she was done "Megan can me wear my Harry Potter onesie with my sweat pants and my colowful dragon hoodie it's super super comfy with my blue diapews pwase" Emily beg not normally picking her clothes 

Megan smiled Emily would cute in that but mya told her to dress Emily in something nice. “ your mama want you in a pair of ovaralls “ Megan said. “ you to Abby “ 

megan walked both girl to Emily that’s where she put there clothes. She put Emily on the changing table starting to get her dress. 

Abby got dress herself putting on her pull up and overalls then her shirt. 

"Can I still wear my hoodie over it pwease mama won't mind if I wear that instead of my jacket latew " Emily says as she was dress she then saw abby and giggle "sissy you top ment to go undew not on top " she said giggling thinking abby did that to make Emily laugh 

Hanna went with mya and started the meeting both of them leaving with everyone an hour and half later "let's eat then we can go home " she says to mya 

“ I don’t see why not “ Megan said. 

Abby blushed. “ sissy days mean you laugh “ Abby said clearly embarrassed. Megan goes over and helps Abby out. “There you go better

mya was glass all the employees were on broad people. “ okay sounds good on the roof “ mya said going upstairs. 

"Yay" Emily said when Megan said that 

"Why mean sissy it funny me like it when yow funny can yow make me laugh" Emily says clearly thinking that abby was making a joke and not that she was being mean 

"sounds good I'll bring the food up now " Hanna says going to get the food 

“ no you being mean cause you laughed l Abby crossing her arms. “ I’m telling mama on you “ Abby said cleary thinking Emily was picking on her. 

“ okay girl you guys can play for ten minutes while I’ll make lunch “ megan said going downstairs. 

Mya goes upstairs and sits on the patio deck looking at the scerenry. 

"But me nu be mean yow be mean" Emily says tears coming to her eyes when abby said she was going to tell on her "Megan abby says she guing to tell on me but me nu mean she mean" Emily whine to Megan 

hanna came up not long after and smiled at mya 

Abby starts to cry to. “ you mean I’m not mean “ Abby says. 

Megan looks at both the crying girls. “ okay girls it’s okay. I think you both need a break from each other “ Megan says. She picks Emily up as Abby up. She puts Emily in the play pen and Abby in the other one. She gave them both pacifier to stop crying

abby still was upset. “ I still telling on sissy “she mumbled.. 

mya sat down and started to eat the lunch Hanna made which was good. “ this is nice we don’t get alone time much “

Emily hated to be in the playpen as she stood there sucking her pacifer unhappily for a bit mad at abby till she saw her toys and started to play like any normal baby/young toddler would do getting distracted easily 

max webt with megan making whiny sounds that he wanted to go out 

"well it was you who said honey let's start a family it be great" Hanna tease as she ate her food 

Megan saw max and let him out. While she made peanut butter and jelly for  the girls. Then went to check on them in the play pen. “ girls you both need to say sorry to each other “ Megan said. 

Abby played with her dolls in the play pen. 

Mya laughed. “ who knew having two little girls was hard “ mya said. 

"Nu me nut saying sowwy me nu du anything bad " Emily said with a pout and cross her arms 

"I did remember I said look at our friends who have more then there nuts now we're like them " Hanna said with a fake sad sigh 

Abby looked at Emily. “ me either sissy was meany” she said sticking her tongue out. 

Megan sighed. “ girls I don’t want to put you in timeout.  Now say sorry “Megan said

mya laughs as she eats. “‘I know there crazy but no more kids for us “ mya said. 

"Nu me won't say sowwy if me done nuthing bad me laugh thinking sissy did something funny how that bad " Emily says pouting more but was right she hadn't done anything and abby was already saying she was going to tell on her right away 

"you promise two enough " Hanna says 

Megan Sighed and looked at Emilyand Abby. “ well you both can eat lunch in you play pen then go to timeout l Megan said. She tuck out the toys the girls were playing with them went to go get there lunch. 

Abby looked at Emily.” I’m still telling “ Abby said. 

Mya smiled. “ yea twos enough no more kids” 

"That nu faiw if it the othew way awound you nu make say sowwy then yow likey abby bettew then me !" Emily said angry before turning her back to Megan with a huff 

"good and with our girls it feel like we got ten kids " Hanna jokes 

“ no I don’t Emily i told both of you to say sorry neither of you did and you both in trouble “ Megan said. Megan placed there food in there play pen. 

Abby pouted but started today her food. 

Mya laughed at that. “ more like twenty. I don’t know how to kids can drive us crazy” 

Mya helps Hanna. “ I wonder who was in trouble now “‘ mya said. 

Megan went over to Emily. “ Emily do you want the to give you mommy’s a bad report” Megan ask. 

Abby stopped and looked at Emily. “ sissy I’m tellin mana you bad girl “ 

"I don't know a two year old who seem to be getting worst or the four year old who keeps telling / getting said two year old in trouble " Hanna says "I'm kinda hoping it's the puppy if anything " she adds 

"don't cawe nu like yow nu mowe yow unfaiw and only like abby and money  " Emily said simply as she lay down on the floor of the play pen