LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Emily took the bottle and started to drink as she listened to mya and Hanna talk she didn't know what they where on about so shrug it off 

"good idea so santa know what to get them early " Hanna said with a wink at mya 

“ yup I also want Emily to meet the family before Christmas. Like your parents. I don’t want her to be overwhelmed that day so to introduce them to her now will be good” 

abby sucked her pacifier and started to fall asleep in the stroller. 

“They won’t there pretty cool family and once we the girls pass and why we do it they should understand “ Hanna says smiling as she looks at the girls 

Emily fallen asleep with her bottle in her mouth 

Mya let’s max and feeds him his breakfast.

” Thank you. Let’s get going so we can come back early. “ mya says. 

She turns to Megan. “ can you give the girls a bath when they wake up. We will be back at noon “ mya said. 

Megan nodded and went  to the living to wait for the girls to wake up. 

"Alright Megan your money on the side if the weather turns bad and we're back later then noon feed the girls lunch too" Hanna says and leaves with mya 

Emily was the first up and stood up at the side of her crib in a messy diaper and starts to call out 

“ okay bye “ Megan said. She heard  Emily and went to her. 

“ morning you mommy’s already left let me get you cleaned “‘Megan said laying Emily down on the changing table and cleaning her.  

Abby woke up and went to the potty by herself. 

Megan smiles at the bunny. “ I’m glad you found it “ Megan said. Megan carried Emily downstairs and smiled at Abby. 

She placed Emily down and went to heat up breakfast for the girls. 

Abby walked over to Emily. “ morning sissy we go on hay ride today “ Abby said really excited. 

Emily smiled brightly at Megan in a better mood then yesterday as she was put in her high chair "yeah it be fun sissy?" Emily ask abby when she mentioned the hay ride "me know wat me wanna wear sissy wen we go pick c c custom? I wanna be a dinosauw " Emily says not sure if she said the words right but she didn't care