LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Abby smiled it was the color Emily needed to win. “ good job sissy you win. So now you can get a cookie “ Abby said clapping for her. 

Mya finished dinner then put everyone food on a plate.   “ girls come eat “ mya called to them. 

“Yay” Emily said clapping again and then gave Abby a hug “ That fun sissy” Emily adds before getting up to waddle to the kitchen “mama me win a cookie” she says to Mya happily and holds her arms up 

Hanna went to where Abby was and help her put the game away “see I told you your sister likes playing with you” Hanna says to Abby with a smile 

“I thought we could get them ready for bed then walk the dog so if they fall asleep we could just put them to bed “ Hanna says to Mya quitely As she makes Emily a bottle of formal and Abby a sippy cup of milk while max ate 

emily ate her Oreo happily 

“ your right “ mya said she picked up both girls and noticed they were in there pajama already. 

“ they stayed in the house so they can keep these on I’ll just change Emily diaper “ mya said. Mya brought Emily upstairs to change her diaper. 

“ mommy I have to go potty “ she said going to her training potty. 

“Well that saves time that for sure “ Hanna says with a chuckle noticing that the girls had there pjs on already “Okay good girl Abby for going to your potty chair “Hanna prise her 

Emily was playing with her bunny as she was change “mama paci pwease “ Emily ask wanting her pacifier 

Mya finished changing Emily then clipped her pacifier to her shirt. She put her coat and shoes on and gave her the blanket. Mya walked back downstairs and sat on the floor to help Abby get ready. 

“ is the stroller in the garage “ mya said. 

“Yeah it’s there I’ll get it now “ Hanna says going to get the stroller then get max ready once he finish eating 

Emily waddle off to get her bunny then came back where Mya sat her talking random toddler babble to the toy