LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Emily wasn't sure when she first took it and took slow sucks on it to get use to it but it didn't take her long to and so she started to enjoy the pacifier so gave Mya a smile behind it to say she like it

Mya was happy that Emily like her pacifier. " okay no problem. So I was thinking that after we eat we go to the toy store to get Emily domes toys and Abby a new one for being so good today. Also Emily needs a bedroom set " mya said.

"Sounds good Emily do you have anything in mind when we go to the toy store?" Hanna ask smiling watching both girls drink there bottles more so at Emily since she put the pill in she only started with one as she didn't know how Emily body would react anyway do stay on the safe side for now

"Sounds good easy to get a set and less time shopping for bed room stuff cool " Emily said also a little worry how much Mya would spend on her if she had to choose each thing she then turn to Abby " maybe I'm kinda just going to see what catches my eye kinda thing " Emily says with a unsure shrug before popping her pacifier in her mouth again

"Soonish the more she drinks will help too also " Hanna whispers back to Mya before smiling at Emily too she then turns to Abby " you going to feed your self honey ?" She ask cutting up Abby food too

Mya fed continue to feed Emily the food. She let drink all her milk. " do you want more milk " mya asked taking abbot dog pizza.

abby shook her head no she wanted to feed herself. She drank some of her juice to not wanting to have to go to the bath.

Emily whimper and sniffle unhappily as she rub her eye while Mya clean her up "so if I wet my self two my time I have to wear pull ups if not diapers ?" Emily ask to make sure she understood correctly before putting her arms up still up set, embarrass and confused by what happen before

Emily took the pacifier and suck on it slowly and lay her head on Mya shoulder claming down slowly feeling a little better she wasn't going to be put in diapers right away "yeth I'm weady " she says smiling a little when Mya said about going to the toy store

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea everything else we can order online and get it delivered today too so it's not like we are going to miss anything out today " Hanna agree glad to be done shopping she didn't mind online shopping as it was easy and the stuff came to the house the same day at times

"We should of let her stay wake a little longer so she could pick some toys she like now we need to buy out the toy store too " Hanna jokes with a light laugh then added " we should also get her a blankie too I think she be cute walking around dragging one around " she adds as they walk in