LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya didn’t hear the last part but was still happy. She finished her work. Then went to check on the rest of the employees to see what they been up to. 

Abby woke she climbed out her bed and went to Emily bed. “ sissy you awake “ she asked. 

Hanna finish her work and went to find her wife who was talking to people "okay all done lets go see our babies " Hanna says 

emily open her eyes sleepy and look at Abby "yeth " she mumble rubbing her eyes 

"Always am " Hanna says with a chuckle as she drives 

"me just woke up " Emily whine not getting why abby was frowning and mad at her Emily stood up in a messy diaper "Megan me up my diapey yucky " Emily yells wanting a change 

“ no you not “ mya said.

megan came in the room after hearing Emily. “ let’s get your stinky diaper change” Megan cooed. She changed Emily diaper then brought her downstairs and sat her on the couch. “ you can play if you want to.” 

Emily started to look around for her bunny caring about that more then her pacifier she kept looking till she work herself up to where she was sobbing and screaming like a normal baby would throwing a fit on the floor because she couldn't find snuggles 

" want to pick up something or cook when we get home?" Hanna ask as she stop at a red light 

Megan heard Emily screaming. She went to go pick her ups “ hey Emily what’s wrong. “ Megan cooed. She had an extra pacifier and placed it in her mouth. “ okay calm down “ 

“ let’s cook when we get home “ mya said just anxious to get there. 

Emily couldn't calm down fully but enough to tell mega what's wrong "bunny gu bye bye" Emily cried as she cling on to Megan really upset 

"alright and hopefully Emily will eat at dinner " Hanna agree as she drove almost home 

Megan looked around. “ I don’t know where your bunny is. How about we go cuddle on the couch until your momma get home “ Megan said. 

Abby heard Emily crying. She took Emily bunny and put it in her room in her toy chest. Then going back downstairs. 

“ yea me to I hope so “ mya said. She wondered what was going on with her. 

"Nu cuddles Want my bunny " Emily said sadly rubbing her eyes as she was carried down by Megan tears still running down her face 

hanna carried on driving till they where finely home "I always forget how much traffic there is when we try to get home by this time " she says shaking her head 

“ I looked all over seeetie I don’t know where it is “ Megan said rubbing her back. 

“ I know it’s feels good to be home “ mya said getting out the car. She walked up to the door and opened it. “ Giles we’re home “ she called. 

Abby ran downstairs trying to tell her mommy’s. 

Emily was still crying when Hanna and mya came home hiding her her face in Megan shoulder just wanting her bunny 

"abby don't run" Hanna says picking up abby and kiss her on the head  "have you been good for Megan while we where at work ?" She ask as she carried her into the living room when she saw Megan holding a crying Emily "why Emily crying Megan ?" She ask 

Megan looked up from holding Emily. “ I guess she lost her bunny. I looked everywhere and can’t find it. She hasn’t been doing good today. “ Megan said handing her to mya. 

Mya kisses Emily on the head and carried her up to her nursery. “ hey baby calm down I’ll fine your bunny okay. Did have a hard today “‘mya asked looking in Emily room. 

Abby smiled and hugged Hanna. “ yes I was a good girl sissy was a bad girl. “ Abby said. 

"Yeth mama hawd day nu like me bad now snuggles gu bye bye " Emily said really upset as she was attach to her bunny from the moment she got it 

"now abby that's not nice your sister doesn't tell on you when your having a bad day " Hanna says to her then turns to Megan "guess today wasn't as you expected " she said 

Mya walked over to Emily toy box. She found her bear at the bottom. “ it’s okay sweetie. I know your not use to us not being here.  Now why wouldn’t you eat. That’s not looking like you at all “ mya said going over to Emily rocking chair. 

Abby pouted. “ but she wouldn’t even play with me. “ Abby said telling on her still. 

Megan shrugged. “ no it wasn’t that bad. I knew one of the girls were going to have a melt down. “ Megan said as it was expected. “ do you need me tomorrow “ 

"Nut hungry mama sowwy for being bad " Emily says as snuggles intimate mya 

"abby she only little sometimes she not going to play your games but that's okay that mean you can think of other games to play together because your sister still wants to be with you " Hanna explains then turns to Megan "yes please same time as today " Hanna tells her 

“‘It’s okay baby. But I don’t this to be a habit at all. “ mya said rocking Emily. 

Abby still didn’t under stand. “ what’s the point of having a sister if she doesn’t want to play with me “ Abby said crossing her arms now. 

Megan grabbed her purse. “ okay I’ll see you tomorrow bye “ Megan said leaving the house. 

"Me won't mama but me nu like being made tu eat when me nut hungwy " Emily explained as she cling onto mya still really sad that she didn't have her bunny 

"she does just not always the same stuff as you honey " Hanna says and says bye to Megan 

“ I know honey. But you didn’t eat much for breakfast so your probably were hungry “ mya said. She rocked  Emily some more. 

“ no she doesn’t. She never plays with me “ Abby said clearly upset and Hanna wasn’t listening to her. 

"Nu mama me wasn't me nu lie " Emily says telling the truth as she snuggles into mya but couldn't get really comfortable "mama did snuggles go bye bye cause me was bad?" She ask sadly 

"what do you mean abby you two where playing together yesterday " Hanna say as she sits on the couch with abby 

“ I know you wouldn’t lie “ mya said. Mya looked down at her bear. “ no I don’t think so. I think snuggles was play hid n seek “ mya said.

abby was still upset. “ yea but she only wants to play sometimes” Abby said.