LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

Emily shook her head again and turn her head away to finish her bottle 

"try longer then that " Hanna says as she looks at everything that needed to be done on her desk then the time "we should make it home in time for dinner with the girls if you stop distracting me " Hanna teases at the end 

Megan sighs. “ I don’t want to have to call your mama “ Megan said putting the spoon down and to go get her phone. 

Mya laughed alittle. “ alright I’m going to finish the paper work anyway “ my says kissing Hanna before she leaves. 

"Nu me eat " Emily whin not wanting to get in trouble and eats the spoon full of rice "see me eat otay nu call" Emily says with her mouth full 

"good get back to work before people start to talk" Hanna joke after kissing mya back 

Megan smiled at that she brought another spoonful of rice to Emily. “ good girl. It’s yummy “ Megan praised she put her phone down. 

Mya laughed and left . She started to finish her paper work. Wondering what the girls were doing. 

Emily took another mouthful of rice not happy being made to eat but didn't want to get in trouble also so ate instead 

hanna made calls with different people the rest of the afternoon making deals and by the time the late afternoon roll around Hanna had everything ready to make the break room into day care 

Megan could Emily didn’t want to eat. So she only fed her two bites. “ okay let’s go take you up to nap then I’ll put Abby down “ Megan said. Megan too Emily out and brought her up to her room. 

Mya finished most of her paper work. She got up to get a cup of coffee. She walked over to Hanna office. “ how every go “ mya asked. 

Emily wasn't really happy still when Megan took her up to her room "snuggles and blankie nut hewe" Emily says 

"it's going I'm waiting for a call back but everything should start next week at the earliest " Hanna says taking mya coffee with a cheeky smile 

Megan looked around. “ I’ll go get them in” Megan said. She went to go get Emily blanket and teddy bear and laid her down in her crib. “ okay take a nap now “ Megan said. 

She went to go get Abby and laid her down in her bed. 

Mya smiled. “ well take my coffee why don’t you “ mya giggled. “ I’m going to call Megan to make sure the girls are being good “ mya said. 

Emily lay down and cuddle her bunny and blankie close after grabbing her pacifier that was in her crib and lay there not feeling sleepy 

"I will thanks " Hanna joke back kissing mya lightly afterward "okay you do that " Hanna says 

Megan answered her phone and told Mia how it was going and that Emily was being a little stubborn. Megan went up to Emily room “ here Emily it’s your mama “ Megan said. 

Mya frowned hearing Emily was giving her trouble. “ hey Emily what’s wrong why you being a naughty girl” mya ask. 

“ honey if I was there you would get a story but Megan and charge. You always eat your food when I’m there. Well I love you and take a nap. I’ll be home soon “ mya said hanging up the phone. Once she did she walked over to Hanna office again. 

“ I called Megan to check in the girls and wouldn’t believe who is giving her problems. Are angle Emily. “‘Mya said kind of shock. 

Megan wounded up Emily mobile then walked out the room. 

Mya sighed and sat downs “ she refused to eat lunch which is not like her st all and didn’t want to take a nap. I wonder if she just acting out because we’re not there “ mya said. With a shrug. 

Emily lay back on her back and watch her mobile for a while before falling asleep 

"wait wait she didn't want to eat or take a nap for no reason are you sure your not leaving something out ?" Hanna ask as that didn't sound like Emily but abby 

“ I’m not leaving anything out. I asked her and she said she didn’t want to eat. But Megan wouldn’t read her a story for nap time. Which is understandable. I wonder if she’s starting terrible twos “ mya said with a frown. She thought Abby would have caused trouble not her baby. 

"Or maybe she wasn't hungry or didn't like the food and well she like a story  and she normally falls asleep when we read to her anyway" Hanna says with a shrug "I don't think so she been acting younger then two anyway " she adds 

"But then who would make you feel good, give you loving kisses in the morning and drive you mad then if you live on your own " Hanna joke but knew mya was right but would say it out loud she wasn't that dumb