LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"I told you they may not like it and not to push it " Hanna says then turns to listen to abby tell on Emily Hanna sigh and look at mya before saying to abby "okay abby we will deal with her now"

"Yeah sounds good then the gates inside to stop the girls and max from coming into the kitchen when we are cooking and that as they will take longer as the dog house already built " Hanna says then thinks about what else mya says " sounds great I'll call the babysitter to tell her we need her tomorrow morning......oh mya this is going to be Emily first real Halloween " she finish off smiling at the thought of the girls dressing up and that

• 2 weeks later...

( I don’t know what happened but let’s start from the part where Megan was getting Emily dressed) 

megan finished getting Emily dressed in her cute monster pajamas. She brought Emily downstairs and sat him in his bean bag chair. She looked at Abby who was in her Nemo pajama. 

“ you guys are so cute in you pajamas “ Megan said. 

(Okay so I’m not the only one who had problems then thank god) 

Emily grab her blankie and bunny before being taken downstairs and giggle when she sank into the bean bag chair “fank yow”Emily blush being called cute as she suck on her hand forgetting her pacifier in the kitchen 

Megan played the movie for the girls then went to pop some pop corn. And made some milk shake with the chocolate ice cream. For the girls. She put the in sippy cups for the girls. 

“Here you guys “ Megan said then set down on the table. 

Megan came back in. “ Emily what’s wrong did you make a stinky “ Megan asked. She picked up her sippy cup. 

“ you can drink a milk shake out a bottle now you can stop pouting and ask nicely for one or go to time out “ Megan said being strict with her.