LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Otay that sounds fun sissy " Emily agree going back to being in a happy mood she had noticed from always being carried or in a push chair that her legs where tired now as she started walking slower then she use to when they started walking back

mya walked alittle bit faster seeing both girls were getting tired and so was he dog. " okay girls ill get you some lemonade then we will sar some chores in the back yard " mya said taking off max leash.She walked to he kitchen to get both girls some iced cold lemonade.

Emily was leaning on abby after climbing onto the couch she pop her thumb in her mouth her bottle next to her she heard what mya and abby saying and answered with a sleepy shrug that she didn't mind as she lean on abby more

Emily was playing with one of abby toys on her bed be careful with them when she heard them and nodded her head that she had when mya came in and took her to change " it huwt mama when me woke up so me took them out " Emily explained about her hair

Emily turn her head to the side not sure why mya wanted to talk to them if they weren't in trouble "nu mama we been good" Emily say going to grab her pacifier and pop it in her mouth "wat yow wanna talk about mama?" She added

"It girly not scawy sissy and Sowwy abby mama but me nu want to " Emily says looking down she felt bad that she didn't want to shear but her and abby where really different and they where just getting along now and she didn't want to ruin that