LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"I like them I like bunnies there cute " Emily says smiling when she saw them she then look around so far she let Mya pick her clothes but saw cute monsters pjs "can I have them please too and look look next to them they got a matching dressing gown " Emily says jumping a little a in her place before stopping and blushing deeply once she noticed she was doing it

Hanna agree and took Abby to build a bear and let her out of the stroller "okay Abby honey remember your baby sister not girly like you okay so keep that in mind when you make her a bear " Hanna says to Abby

"I'm guessing these where to small for Abby ?" Emily ask as Mya dress her in the outfits it did kinda shock her how small she was considering the sizes Mya pick "can I get normal shoes too we only got me slippers " she added as she look at herself in the mirror

"Oh cool" Emily said with a smile and pick a pair of light up sneakers clapping her hands a little when she saw them once everything was pay for she look more like she was going to have a hart attack by the price in like Mya once she was put in the stroller she said "you spent way way to much money on me are you sure your okay with that ?" Emily ask worried even as she was push out the store

Mya knew she shouldn't have let Emily see the price. " Emily it's perfectly okay. I promise don't worry. Now let's get my little baby some lunch okay " mya said. Mya pushed the stroller looking for Hanna. When saw Hanna she smiled. " look I even got Abby this new dress it's so perfect for her and bows. " mya

Mya smiled when Emily called her mama. " looked like you guys brought every outfit. Well I'll bring the bags to the car. And Abby stroller so she can try out the double stroller " mya said. She took Abby out and placed her next Emily.

Hanna took the pills and went to get the food and drink asking if she could get the milk in a bottle for Emily once she got the drinks she got told they would bring the food over Hanna pay and thank them before popping the pills in and shook them up in the bottle as she walk back