LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Okay will do she going right to bed anyway see told you it was a good idea that the girls didn't shear a room " Hanna says driving home once they get there Hanna turn off the car and says to Mya "I'm going to take Abby upstairs and get her change and put her to bed can you put some medicine in one of the new pacifier we got please "

Mya set Emily up with a snack. " yea you were right " mya said. She filled some medicine with the pacifier then brought it up to Hanna. " here you go hopefully she will be better soon " mya said. Then left Hanna with Abby While made dinner.

"Thanks babe I'll be down as soon as I can " Hanna says taking the pacifier and carried Abby upstairs " I know baby you don't here there medicine in this pacifier " Hanna says giving Abby the pacifier as she goes to Abby room she then starts getting her ready for bed

" hold on Emily I'm almost done making you dinner " mya said. She also made Abby some soup. She finished Emily chicken nuggets then got her a bottle of juice in her bottle.

abby nodded when in the rocking chair Abby wrapped her hand around Hanna to make sure she would stay with her.