LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Maybe mama but I no hear crying so no " Emily answers lifting her head "mama are we still going to the toy store or is the puppy mine and Abby gift ?" Emily ask as if she had the choice she might of pick the toy store herself

"We will set rules like she can't take it out of the house and had to give it to one of us when we tell her that's enough time on it " Hanna says and goes with Abby she look it over before nodding "okay but what do say " Hanna says to Abby

Mya picked up Emily. " it's okay honey we can always come back to get more " mya said. But Emily was mya baby so she ended up giving in and letting her get all the stuffed animal she wanted. " there you go now let's go find mommy and sissy " mya said varying the basket and Emily. She looked at Abby one toy then at Emily's.

"If your good after the grocery store then yes we can get frozen yogurt " Hanna says to Abby before turning to Mya "maybe we can get some baby snacks for Emily too and maybe some more diapers since it seems like Emily not leaving them yet " she says

Mya opened the car door for them. " yeah I was thinking about that. So she going to be diapers full time now. Then maybe a couple months we will try and potty train her. " Mya said. Mia buckled Emily in her car seat then got in the passenger side.

"That be good maybe we can get both girls pacifiers that you can put juice in I think that be good if they sick or it too hot for them " Hanna says as she put Abby in hearing what she said Hanna sighs and gets in the car also and whispers to Abby " she calling us and Emily mean I told you this could happen if we spoiled her " Hanna points out not blaming Mya as they where both at fault but now that Emily was here they had to stop it today was different as they promised if they got another little they would spoiled them on the first day like they did Abby

" yea it would be easier to give them medicine with that pacifer. " mya said. She thought for a second she hated seeing Abby mad and pouting. " I don't know what we are going to do. She just to spoiled to change it now. But we don't want her mad at Emily. Maybe we should talk to her before we put her to bed " mya said. She turned around to look at Abby.