LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

" well I'm going to take her to the car. So I don't ruin other people meals" mya said taking the keys. She still rubbed Emily tummy. When she got to the car mya laid a changing mat down in the back seat the laid Emily down and brought her knees to her chest so it was easier to go.

"Uh huh I had a odd dream that I was going poop in the toilet mama and felt so real " Emily finely said rubbing her eyes and sitting up in just her top and diaper "I'm always hungry mama " she added with a giggle

"Mama why can't I use the potty anymore?" Emily ask sadly when Mya told her she had change her diaper she then nodded as she was carried inside and sat in the hair chair she turn her head to the side when she heard Abby said they could get a dog and thought about it "I don't know I never really been near dogs before " Emily answer

Emily frowning hearing that her bladder was fine before she thought as she ate then made a face at what Mya said "they sink and don't last very long I know I use to sleep by the dumpster at the back of a few pet shops cause there safer places to stay at night " Emily says

Mya thought about it for awhile before actually saying things. " honey we already have a lot of responsibility right now and the girls are really younger but if you guys want one then we can get one. But I'm not taking care of this puppy " mya said.

Emily kept drinking her drink watching Abby play on the phone she shook her head with a small sigh as she saw from being on the street what they where doing to young kids but didn't say anything as Abby was adult really and she wasn't the mommies Mya and Hanna where