LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumpster baby ( private)

Lillybaby

"Not a problem you can stay next to us if you want I know some children get really scared or bored sitting to get there hair cut or you can wait where you guys where sitting before " the hairdresser explains to Mya

"Thank you I want to come here again when I get my hair cut " Emily said happily to the receptionist once she was pick up she wave bye to everyone as she was carried out "aww but mama I'm not sleepy do I need to have a nap ?" Emily ask with a pout to Mya

mya rubbed her back. " as you can here emily needs a nap so after lunch im going to put her down " mya said. when hanna pulled up mya buckled emily in her car seat. " show mama your cerficate that you got from getting your hair done" mya cooed to emily as she buckled her in. mya got in the

"Look mommy they gave me this for being good " Emily says showing Hanna yawning a little and started rubbing her eyes she was getting sleepy again she was glad to have stay awake for her hair cut but she was finding it hard now

"Mya no she was dry when she came back with Megan" Hanna says she wasn't mad she did just think it was a accident but hatedee when Mya made her seem like a the bag guy it wasn't fair Hanna then pick up Abby and said "let's get you clean up then we can eat " she then kisses Abby on the head to show she wasn't mad